Modded Razor

BikityBikes

1 µW
Hello everyone, I'm planning on modding a razor mx650 and was wanting some advice. I was originally thinking I would go with electro and co for everything and their 11kw kit. This would include the EC4P motor, the noisy cricket controller, and the 76v 24ah battery. I was also planning on getting the front forks, rear shock, and rsf wheels. The other option I'm aware of is this bolt on swing arm with a sotion motor, as well as amorage 72v battery, and a fardriver ND 96680 sinewave controller. I feel like with the second option I would get a lot more power for less money.

So my questions are what would be the advantages and disadvantages of each option, is there a third better option I don't know about, and would you recommend electro and co for the front forks and rear shock or should I look somewhere else.

eletroandco - Electro & Co. Inc.

swing arm w/ sotion motor - Sotion New Razor Model Swingarm Killer Model 12inch Super Cool Modified Electric Moto - Buy Electric Mini Moto killer Motor swingarm Product on Alibaba.com

amorage battery - Amorge 72v 32ah 200amp Lithium Battery Pack With Ant Bluetooth Bms - Buy 72v 32ah 200amp Lithium Battery 72v 32ah 200amp Lithium Battery Pack With Ant Bluetooth Bms amorge 72v 32ah 200amp Lithium Battery Pack With Ant Bluetooth Bms Product on Alibaba.com

fardriver controller - FarDriver Sinewave Controller: ND96680 w Bluetooth

Back