Model S Fire - Boeing sabotages Tesla

and i bet the metal part he ran over was dropped from a boeing airplane as it flew overhead. maybe they had it planned so they would know when he was gonna be driving down the freeway and a helicopter swooped in right in front of him and they dropped the big metal part right in his lane so it could appear to be a piece of debris that fell off of a semi.

this is all because boeing has lost the contract for the space station resupply rockets to elon.

Not a good day to be a conspiracy theorist, I guess. Stupid facts....lying right out in the open like that, unhidden. How could you not be suspicious? :wink:

Always fun to joke
Tesla is pretty much unstoppable at this point

My university EV team had their GM Ovonics stolen over the holdiay weekend a little time after Texaco bought the GM
owned company so I am first hand familiar with how deep the white rabbit digs into the dirt. There was nothing we could do as they were our sponsor and we never technically owned the batteries. I did have the pleasure of meeting the inventor and his lovely wife when we toured the factory when GM stilled owned it. The batteries were awesome and the electrolyte was much safer. Funny how after more than 10 years the second gen RAV4EV gets near the same range as the first gen with large format Ovonics batteries. In any case lithium is way superior now that Tesla figure out how to make it safe and magnesium is on the way. In one cubic km of sea water there is more magnesium that we currently use globally per year. We are unstoppable this time round with guys like Elon paving the way

The only reason I want the facts of who was inolved with this fire known is just in case the very unlikely case history

RePeAtS

HumboldtRc said:
Second Tesla Model S fire.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCn1CufaCYc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRCn1CufaCYc

[youtube]RCn1CufaCYc[/youtube]
Here you go. From what I read the guy smashed it up pretty good while he was drunk.

There's a small town of 328 people outside of Ballarat here in rural Australia called "Snake Valley".
With all apologies to the man's family, a man was driving his car there yesterday and hit a tree. He died when the car burst into flames.
http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/1920632/snake-valley-man-dead-in-crash/?cs=62
Globally there will be almost no attention as to the risk of fuel based cars as a result of this crash.

Why all the media focus on a handful of global lithium fires when daily there are just so many fuel based fires from IC powered cars?

Let's see how close to recreating this I can come. It never turns out so well the 2nd time.

You know there's no reason to investigate a gas tank explosion; it's been done to death. I can't even imagine bothering with a press conference for 'Turns out that when you have 12-15 gallons of combustable fuel, maybe several more around you with the same, that's just not a safe thing.'

I can't imagine anyone would be watching the evening news anymore by the time the anchor said 'The investigator went on to state "I wouldn't want to be caught DEAD in one of THOSE accidents, nosirree Bob."'

Meanwhile, there's another of the promises from 'Who Killed the Electric car' getting broken. Now why is this electric car turning to not be perffect, not be the automatically safe thing, why is it not curing cancer. . . ?

I don't think the government will be trying to ground the Tesla anytime soon, or be taking away
your dangerous lithium batteries. (Wait a minute, isn't this the same government that declared worms to be a 'Wild animal?') Of course if they want the car driven around some to see if it's safe, send one over. I promise I'll charge it, unlike those guys on 'Top Gear.'

Ev fires ought to be rare because there are so few of them. Many fires on ice vehicles originate with an electrical fault. Safety concerns often surround emerging technologies/products. Lastly, novelty sells news.

Back