New e bike

Oh hey d8veh, yeah I had read another thread and seen you had written that about the led panel so I got that with the controller the cruise switch on the throttle I'm going to connect between the black n green on the 3 position switch connecter so I can use the extra if I need it not all the.time a kinda boost button if you will l. Last night I soldered up the hall sensors to the controller so ttonight a few odds n ends n it should be ready to go, the 3 position switch I may use to kill the pas when I want to use the throttle as having to plug in n unplug all the time will make me nuts

hmm i posted a reply once, it didnt show up..stupid phone . so ive clipped all the big plugs off and soldered my old plugs of the other controller on, found a few horrible bits of chinese wiring and changed them n she is running like a dream, i got the led panel with the controller d8veh asi had seen a post you made in another thread about that, the 3 position switch doesnt seem to make any difference ill play more with it when everything is set up properly, huge improvement in speed so far acceleration is hugely different and hill climbing is fantastic, i was going to solder the shunt 30% but i dont think i need to ...but the controller gets hot, i have no idea why, tho its up to 32 kph on the flat i think i need to change the gearing because i run out of legs at that speed, also plugged in the halls sensors and the motor is kinda awkward its not the same as unplugged i can only assume that the wires are not colour coded the same, tommorow i will try some testing and report back

Can anyone give a little input about batteries? I want to replace my 36 volt 5.8 amp battery. I have seen a lot of cheap frog types but as a Rc modeler I prefer lipos hobby king do some decent packs any one think 2 6s is gunna kill something? - edited due to predictive text ...lipo suction indeed..

so i have purchased and set up 4 6s 5000mah 2 parralel and then in series on the ku63 controller and my unknown motor i ran them earlier 10 ks, max speed 32kph on the flat without peddling with the batteries at 23.5 volts, so now im charging to 24.5 and then give it another run, nothing gets hot or even warm the motor doesnt protest at all over all im quite pleased now the next step is more lipos and a bpm 500 kit from bms

Back