New R10-H (RMartin) Rear Hub Bike

whudgens

10 µW
Howdy Folks,

I have a great new RMartin R10-H Bike. I can't find much information on the new bike. All I can find it's a 350 watt that can peak at 700 watts.

What kind of rear hub motor on back. (Make and Model). I can't find any info on the motor itself.

If anyone has any more background on the new bike itself.

Thanks Gang!

whudgens said:
Howdy Folks,
Howdy back,
whudgens said:
I have a great new RMartin R10-H Bike. I can't find much information on the new bike. All I can find it's a 350 watt that can peak at 700 watts.
It's a sort of expensive (to me) 2 disc brake, front & back suspension, rear hub motor bike.
There's info on RMartin's site about that bike. And a guy who sells those posted his e-address:

Randall Schleier
Sales Manager
R Martin Limited
randall@electricbikedistributor.com

whudgens said:
What kind of rear hub motor on back. (Make and Model). I can't find any info on the motor itself.

Since the model number (if it has one) and make arn't on the web, you'd do best to post a pic of the motor. I'm not sure if the distributor knows who made it. There are some brand motors and some copies of brand motors. Sometimes these copies use a logo and sometimes not.
The hub drive form RMartin causes pause in me. I had the understanding RMartin promoted a bottom bracket drive system (or mid-drive) with a shiny motor. They post a pic of one
cat-1.jpg
, that links to a hub motor offering (on their main site). I'm curious why they are de-emphasizing the bottom bracket drive systems.
RMartin does seem to still have one version of their BB-drive (they call it "crank motor design").
R11_electric_bike.jpg

whudgens said:
If anyone has any more background on the new bike itself.
The poor thing came from communist China. It had a rough childhood, being raised by abusive foster parents. He had several run-ins with the law and spent time in detention facilities. There's no sex offences, however, and a loving family would bring out the best in him.
whudgens said:
Thanks Gang!
I thought we were "folks". How did we mutate into "gang"?

Back