Phaser g-boxx style middrive

panurge said:
So 2 sprokets driving the same chain...... would be reaaaally nice to see these 2 big BB sprockets contra-rotating in action..... :D

Thx!

This is not just like the panasonic patent. this jackshaft sits coaxial to the cranks! Thats' the invention here

if you own a lathe, why dont you try making it? :D the most complicated parts can be made this way-

Hi CB
unfortunately/luckily I'm temporarily out from any machine that is not in my house or farm....I have my 2 years old first son and the new arrive, my daughter Livia :D , with my wife, they need my total attention in the next time....

I have indeed a perfect test bike for this job... :) seems the bike you have modeled.... NRS+DaVinci.JPG:)

Regards

That is the exact same bike, except it is blue and has an Astro motor :D

The only thing that has to be done with this part, is turning the inner dia of the BB-Cup to 31mm over the whole length. This is cheap, one does not need to own a lathe for this, it can be machined elsewhere.

Here is a pic that shows how things come together for the BottomBracket-coaxial-jackshaft on the right side, as used in the last design.

I'll continue my next build using this last design: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=46813&start=60#p697901

Attachments

• sega_mega_drive_coax_jackshaft_3.png
    sega_mega_drive_coax_jackshaft_3.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,167
  • sega_mega_drive_coax_jackshaft_2.jpg
    sega_mega_drive_coax_jackshaft_2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,167
Back