I find powerfull motor TP100 with good controller Sevcon Gen 4845

now i arrived to have 11kw on front wheel with friction drive system

max speed 80km/h

I control TP100 with two kind of kelly KLS and KEB but no fantastic
with Sevcon it's amazing....
22000 rpm 250a peak 11kw

Now i need to build big battery
i want to build 14S36p pack with LG MG1 2900mah cells
for 250a peak i hope to ask 5a for each cells, i looking test for this cell and it's good.

Now the problem it's to build the battery i'm looking for AIMtech solutions and Vruzend kit but for this size of battery it's half price cell's...
I want to try with nickel strip spot welded and the strip was solder on copper bus bar 3mm/11mm and after make series connection with screws and copper bar.

who build this kind of battery?

Congratulations buddy!!! Winning!

Solexelec said:
Now the problem it's to build the battery i'm looking for AIMtech solutions and Vruzend kit but for this size of battery it's half price cell's...
I want to try with nickel strip spot welded and the strip was solder on copper bus bar 3mm/11mm and after make series connection with screws and copper bar.

who build this kind of battery?

Personally, I wouldn't use a compression contact system for EV power levels. Welding your own pack is not that difficult and there are several good DIY welder setups. There are several long topics here about pack building. You might also consider large format cells from a crashed EV car. Some of these have bolted connections that are easy to work with.

So did your bike do a 24 hour continuous race? My butt would be really sore after that.

[/quote]

So did your bike do a 24 hour continuous race? My butt would be really sore after that.
[/quote]

Yes it's 24h continous race
we are 3 pilots and change battery and pilot every hour

no problem for our as... it's confortable!!!!

I'm back form a new race "6H de Grieges" in France.

With good news
The Solex work very find and New record
DSC_0409-1024x1362.JPG

Near to 100km/h It's symbolic but...

Next step
Bigger controller Because It's become to hot

Next metting "circuit de Chavy" Normally We will be 3 electric solex for the race...

No cooling system for the controller
With the same power with the upper size of sevcon no heat problem.
They have long time with 180a...

Back