PRW's custom aluminium allrounder

Another 10km ride this morning and a bulk charge. I was dodgy all kinds of things to keep it clean! 8)

I'll open it up and check the balance plugs in the next day Peter to see what those cells are doing, hopefully what the BMS intends!

Look at this Sam bloke, cruising around enjoying himself on bikes others have spent their hard earned cash on :p
Just kidding, this is the sort of personalized service and testing you get from small "boutique" type builders like Sam (and occasionally myself :p )

Good show old chap :)

you've got to be careful - any more of this "good service " nonsense, and you'll end up too busy to do my next build.... a good reputation is hard to break!

;)

You might've seen my recent post about being challenged to modify a Fury, but your D8 is right up next PRW~!

Knocked up a little voltmeter holder on my 3d printer. 40 to 100v range...

24036-1.jpg

24029-1.jpg

Tashs bike.jpg

well, a very exciting package arrived at my wife's work today - can't wait to shoot off home, get the trailer, and open it up!

Thanks Sam!

I managed to unpack it and take it for a test ride last night - very impressive! Very torquey, and the 3 speed switch is a nice touch.

Many thanks to Sam and Hyena, I am sure this will be great fun for my wife.
sam1.jpgsam2.jpg

Now - I just need something to match!

Samd said:
How's teh new upgrades PRW?
G'day Sam!
running very well thanks - most importantly, the wife is very happy with it (it is her go-to bike). Haven't been able to ride as much as I would like due to the rain over the last few weeks.

For reference, for others - this is what Sam is referring to https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85830

cheers, stay well
Peter

Back