Sabvoton 72150, I need a little help...

grga

1 W
So, I have some unknown motor connected to mentioned controller and got Error 02H from time to time, usually after charging. Also, there is a Bluetooth connection available.

Could you be so kind and recommend me some nice app to set it up a little bit better and help me with settings (phase currents and else)? How to reset trip time (maybe to look for user manual)?

Bike seems to be too responsive to throttle, it is really hard to control it to be smooth ride, min and max throttle voltages are set on zero. As for now, it is set to 50A current and 80A burst current but it seems that it works on 80A all the time. Battery is LiPo, 20S. Main thing is that throttle which is almost like ON/OFF button. Throttle is twist type.

Thank you very much for your answers and suggestions.
screenshot-763.jpg

Last edited:
Sabvoton app and manual

MqCon App

And from Siaecosys

the same product from different companies

To get the throttle smoother you have to lower the throttle mid current value.

And you should do a auto learn for the motor hall angle with the software

Last edited:
screenshot-764.jpg

screenshot-765.jpg

screenshot-766.jpg
screenshot-767.jpg

screenshot-769.jpg

these are my setting right now, from mqcon app¸, what to change to which values?

Bike seems to be too responsive to throttle, it is really hard to control it to be smooth ride, min and max throttle voltages are set on zero. As for now, it is set to 50A current and 80A burst current but it seems that it works on 80A all the time. Battery is LiPo, 20S. Main thing is that throttle which is almost like ON/OFF button.

So wait, you’re able to use the bike with the minimum throttle voltage and max voltage set zero? Or maybe you tried adjusting that to see if it would help and that’s why you’re getting the error code?

You have to test the throttle minimum voltage and maximum voltage, and set the settings based on that particular throttle.

I can help you with the rest, but first you need to figure out the minimum and maximum throttle voltage of your throttle.

Found this video for you,

Friend did all assembling for me and described before is what I got. :D
I don't really know what to do except with app(s). Bike can be driven now but it's really kind of "wild". Will try to solve that one of these days.

Last edited:
Back