Shipping Update - Ordered a Bafang 48v500w but got this

tekillah

1 mW
Since I got a confirmation that it is indeed a Bafang, I would like to highlight the delivery schedule from BMSBattery. I am not sure if its a one time thing but this is what their schedule was this time around. I am in no way affiliated with BMSBattery, but I thought I should at least talk about my experience with them.

My order was for a Bafang BPM 48V500W Rear Driving Bike Conversion Kit - RPM 201 along with some other controllers, throttles and ebike parts. I chose the cheapest shipping option of DHL Hong Kong that was offered.

I ordered Monday and I received the package on Friday, yes thats right within 4 freakin days........ :shock:

Below is the screnshot of my order status
4-2-2012 8-44-35 AM.png

Below is the DHL tracking

DHL.png

------ Old Post Start -----------------------------

I ordered a Bafang 48v500w kit laced on a 26" rim but I got a motor shipped with no markings whatsoever. Please see the pics below. Is it the Q128 ? Does anyone know ? There are no markings on the motor at all

View attachment 4IMG_0200.JPGIMG_0197.JPG

thats a bafang bpm 2 48v500w..I have the same motor.

Thank you. I read up and looks like the BPM2 comes with a different outer cover as compared to older BPM shiny covers. I am glad I don't have to ship it back because they sent me the Q series motor

But still without markings it's so difficult to know what motor is it

cwah said:
How come they sometime send the bpm2 and sometine the bpm1?

Because it's china and they will send anything to fulfill an order.

That's sorta a cross of the BPMI and II. Seems they're using up whatever covers and innards that have laying around. I have a 14 code that runs just like an 8 code, go figure. Aside from coler and the cover having a slightly larger flange above the spoke holes and not having screws to open it up, has anyone noted a difference 'tween the I and II?

-from what I've gathered from the interwebbies about the bpm ver. 1 and 2
the only difference is the cover plate

but I could be wrong
I usually am. :)

I have both 1 and 2 now but will have to build a bike with 2, to find out the difference :D

I have the BPM 1 and 2 both 500w/48v - code 10 393 rpm I think

My BMP 1 had no hall sensor's so was slightly jerky from a standing start and will reach 30mph.

My BPM 2 has halls so is nice slick off the from standing start and will reach 30mph but not as much torque as the BPM 1 especially around the 18 - 24 mph range.

So the the BPM 1 is a better hill climber and has slightly more torque imho.

Riche

Back