Simple 911 phone for old people

Just found out i can add 30 days for $1. :bigthumb: ATT prepaid plan. When the time is up, but you still have $$ remaining, call to extend for $1. (web site is $5).
Have it for 10 years so this info is hard to find! I buy the 365 day $100 deal. So it will be a year until i get the $1/mo rate. the plan i have is $3 for 1 day of calls.

Had some great fun over at:
Pink Phone is almost working perfectly. One issue is, stutter dial tone that alerts me that there is a voice mail. Seems to take a hour or so to change from solid dial tone to stutter and the other way around. Going to stop messing with it. If it's not broke. Don't fix it.

Learned a new trick.
To type the vertical bar on most keyboards, press Shift + \.
|

OBitalk forum is like this forum used to be. See code when typing. PHP They get forum software from:

____ /))
|;;/;:\____\|_____/:/ <
| <:::::::::::::::> |
\ ##:::::::::::## /
/:::/~\:::::/~\:::\
|##:| @ |:::| @ |:##|
|{__}\_/ %%% \_/::::|
|###:::::\_/:::::###|
\:::::\__|__/:::::/
\##::,___,::##/
/@@:::::mad:@\
/###@::mad:@::###\

Picture is all buggered up. To narrow. This forum sucks for text art.

After hitting Post Reply button. Things have gone from bad to worse. Stupid forum added smiley faces to the drawing.

____ /)) |;;/;:\____\|_____/:/ < | <:::::::::::::::> | \ ##:::::::::::## / /:::/~\:::::/~\:::\ |##:| @ |:::| @ |:##| |{__}\_/ %%% \_/::::| |###:::::\_/:::::###| \:::::\__|__/:::::/ \##::,___,::##/ /@@:::::@@\ /###@::@@::###\

Try Inline code button.

Still not right. Notepad, text as text should be.

Reminds me of the mid 90's doing text art, downloading my first audio file of Bart Simpson and the first time I realized you can right words on a calculator if you flip the calculator upside down.

Those unique plans are provided by Virtual mobile phone providers that rent equipment, time and data off the established majors. You might not be a priority to ATT/Sprint as the virtuals cater to a niche market and is helpful to have 365 day vouchers or other unique plan options. The majors prices are expensive now, the majors value brands you can save a bit more but not much. They key for saving $ is to not stream, only save to phone and consume.

Back