Taga is a multifunctional urban vehicle

I like clever designs...but $2500?, OUCH!

Since you can buy a good jogging-stroller and separate cargo bike for less, this will probably find most of its customers from wealthy young parents (or grandparents...check my avatar) who don't have a lot of room. Such as RV vacationers, and condo-dwellers in expensive cities. I wish them luck.

I makes for another bloody "SUV" stroller, but one nice thing is there is no bike to lock up outside or maybe get stolen. Apparently Isreali designed, but looks like a Dutch company has picked up the rights... It seemed to me that the "cargo" could just as easily BE cargo and not a baby. Yah, a bike and separate stroller can be purchased separately for cheaper, but some highend "strollers" these daze are pretty expensive too. And bikes (smile)
tks

"Taga 2.0 Family Bike has raised more than $1 million in 1 day on Kickstarter"
http://www.geektime.com/2016/05/19/...-more-than-1-million-in-1-day-on-kickstarter/
fb38fff2736c22296646d20f9ea89799_original.gif

On Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taga2/taga-20-the-ultimate-most-affordable-family-bike

Right now:
1,277 backers
$1,249,835 pledged of $100,000 goal
57 days to go

EDIT: Pretty sure this "bike" has three wheels. [burp]

Looking for the Adult-Sized. Front passenger compartment already has a table. Drink holders? See Optional Extras section. (Ashtrays, etc.)

Its a great idea for rush hour on crowded train or bus.

People get out of your way and make room.

Just need to find a blow-up baby and one sheet to cover it and you are set.

Ingenius idea.

Grizzl-E said:
Totally awesome. Also incredibly scary with soccer moms driving them on public paths.

Like a chariot of death.

As opposed to an SUV? On the "public paths" that everybody uses every day?

Chalo said:
Grizzl-E said:
Totally awesome. Also incredibly scary with soccer moms driving them on public paths.

Like a chariot of death.

As opposed to an SUV? On the "public paths" that everybody uses every day?

No power steering on a bike. Im sure you've ridden a front style cargo trike like that.

A ribs man, I see.

Back