Thankful for this forum!

oldspicejet

10 µW
Hey guys

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all your effort and knowledge. I love the fact that there is a little efficiency obsession is each of you. Before I found this forum, I searched the web with lots of confusion when it came to ebikes. This forum steered me in a confident direction.

Thanks again!

Your Welcome!.

You will find people here with a vast amount of information and experience. Members here have helped me live my dream of building my own electric vehicle.

Yea it's my latest fix since I found it and I am very grateful for the talented people who share their time to help others.

The internet is my life as it's what I do for work so having this place to hang and learn is priceless.

The quality and quantity of the freely exchanged information here leaves this forum unique on an increasingly useless Internet.
We owe many thanks to the Gurus, Moderators, Administrators and Valued Contributors who maintain our outstanding signal to noise ratio.

I too want to say a huge THANK YOU!! to the community here at ES!!

I owe my new career path and my dream E-Bike that I ride every day to the great minds here! :D

Thank you back, for putting up with me.

Yep it is a great place to learn and help others.
otherDoc

Facts or fiction? Pretty much a no-brainer why ES leaves any other forum in the dust!

Thank you to all. But especially blue, green, red fonts for keeping it real...

Zoot Katz said:
The quality and quantity of the freely exchanged information here leaves this forum unique on an increasingly useless Internet.
We owe many thanks to the Gurus, Moderators, Administrators and Valued Contributors who maintain our outstanding signal to noise ratio.

Nailed it Zoot.

I cannot agree more with all posters here.
ES forum= alot of technical knowledge and education.
And determination to make ebike work ,
thanks to those more critical of reality and naming things as they are.
You cannot have excellent forum like this with every member agreeing with any other member all the time.

Best online community Ive ever seen. So many helpful and entertaining people.
And the homebrew market on ES is just insane. Half my bike Is now straight from the forum.
Hell when my controller wires melted wesnewell offered to give me his spare for shipping cost.
That was my 4th post on the forum and people are throwing help advice and spare parts at me.

Damn! my hope for humanity is coming back!
This wont do!
Quick someone call me a NOOB and insult my mother before Its too late!

More homebrew for you!

...and thx ES for another Life. It is an interesting planet and I think I shall stay awhile. 8)
~KF

Just post something knocking lipo Stinkler, and you'll get your fight. Somebody :roll: will be right there.

Many thanks from me too. Everything I've learned (useful anyway) about ebikes I've learned from this forum. Excepting the trolls, everyone here rocks!

Thanks again. I just started into ebikes a year ago and had no idea about anything. I got here from another, local to me, site and now I'm here reading and catching up every day.

Doug

Back