This man may change the world Andrea Rossi & eCat

here's is the acid test i go by to judge if it's reel.
the patent would be confiscated in the name of 'national security'.
the uspto has a standing order to report any energy patents that claim anything over 30% efficiency improvement.
if anyone released the information for free without patent they he would be assassinated.
eugene malove was just an information broker on cold fusion, not even a researcher.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
if anyone released the information for free without patent they he would be assassinated.

I believe that concern supports sharing it with the world as soon as practical.

Money trouble and lack of secrecy after some agreement was signed are huge red flags for me.

Regarding steam, I'm sure our crawfish boiling rigs easily put out 7kw worth, and that water vapor was mostly invisible, so just because it doesn't look like 7kw of tea pots at full boil doesn't mean anything.

Hold your wallet tightly and suppress excitement that can be blinding. Then all you have is upside.

That remind me ALOT of these genius ( like we call them) that was supposed to show real working stuff to proove 100% it work.... alot of people lik ethat... but the problem is that it is ALWAYS supposed to show result in few weeks and few month... NEVER in the present... :roll:

It's like we are still always waiting for results... and once the expected release is reached.. we still dont have these results...

If all these genius would be killed by the government.. that would do a gigantic mediatic event... but we rarely see these things happen...

For me.. the REAL Genius (not Val Kilmer.. lol) that WILL HELP the WORLD.. is the person that once he discover his thing work, will release how to do that over the internet and will SPREAD proof and plans at large as it can...

By that way.. NOBODY will be able to stop these informations and THEN the world will be able to enjoy that invention... That's what i call REALY HELP THE HUMANITY

Just remind how fast can something spread over the internet... and that nobody can erase ALL proof...

Today, Once a new it's released and spread,, nothing can stop it :mrgreen: :twisted: there wwill always be someone that keep the info on his hard drive and be able to spread it ...

Doc

This sums it up nicely.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/08/04/andrea-rossis-e-cat-fusion-device-on-target/

Edit:

It seems that companies are already investing in purchasing an E-Cat.
Not much of a website though looks like an old web 1.0 site. They are going to use it for aquaponics.
http://www.glafarms.com/index.html

An interesting discussion from an oil forum.
http://peakoil.com/forums/cold-fusion-merged-t60688-225.html?sid=9ff67c7e78ddd45ae1b93c2dc6458684

And then there is this, the definitive discussion, 245 pages, on a nuclear fusion forum.
http://www.talk-polywell.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2829&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=2ef4f8008f2e51e15e2465729267d83f

Interesting stuff ! :shock:
Its hard to accept that this works, however its also hard to see what the objective is if it is a scam.
There are so many reputable people, scientists , organisations and such with reputations now at stake , supporting this.
It seems that the October "demonstration" in the USA is the key to having the patents granted, and if that happens ...all hell will break loose !

I just find it odd that the first working installation of this potential world changer is ......on a FISH FARM ! :shock:

Hillhater said:
Interesting stuff ! :shock:
Its hard to accept that this works, however its also hard to see what the objective is if it is a scam.
There are so many reputable people, scientists , organisations and such with reputations now at stake , supporting this.
It seems that the October "demonstration" in the USA is the key to having the patents granted, and if that happens ...all hell will break loose !

I just find it odd that the first working installation of this potential world changer is ......on a FISH FARM ! :shock:

Okay, here is one theory put forth by the Talk Polywell forum. The investors put in a large sum of money and float the company on the stock exchange. They then bet, short, on the stock plummeting in value. Like Merill Lynch's creation of CDOs, the product is created to fail and to make people rich out of its failure.

I think this is more fantastic and less likely than the E-Cat being fake. It is too complicated and would involve a sceptical public buying into something that has widely being claimed to be impossible.

That, and it looks suspiciously like whoever proposed it ripped off the plot of The Saint. :mrgreen:

Rossi's gonna launch this thing so I don't understand all the skeptisism..

Degree in Philosophy of Science and Engineering? you gotta love freethininkers who rattle the cages of socalled experts!

This news gives me so much hope for my 6 and 3 year old. Technology will continue to accelerate, computing power will find cures for diseases. and human evolution??? hoomann...simply unimaginable

Futurist Ray Kurtzweil was right, singularity is indeed near, and I am soooo excited! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Joseph C. said:
Okay, here is one theory put forth by the Talk Polywell forum. The investors put in a large sum of money and float the company on the stock exchange. They then bet, short, on the stock plummeting in value. Like Merill Lynch's creation of CDOs, the product is created to fail and to make people rich out of its failure...

That would also require the October "demonstration" to be a hoax also,..something that would be very difficult considering the level of interest and the rigorous monitoring that is likely to be implemented.

Hillhater said:
Joseph C. said:
Okay, here is one theory put forth by the Talk Polywell forum. The investors put in a large sum of money and float the company on the stock exchange. They then bet, short, on the stock plummeting in value. Like Merill Lynch's creation of CDOs, the product is created to fail and to make people rich out of its failure...

That would also require the October "demonstration" to be a hoax also,..something that would be very difficult considering the level of interest and the rigorous monitoring that is likely to be implemented.

Oh I agree, I think it is fantastical.

Here is a link to to the second thread, the other one descended into chaos. It appears there is no such thing as moderating on that forum. :mrgreen:

http://www.talk-polywell.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3200&start=0

Hillhater said:
Joseph C. said:

I've actually thought of a zillion ways this can be a hoax, and it's almost impossible for it to be real... so unless they do a >8hour demonstration under extremely strict conditions, it's still easy to fake the mass loss or use other energy sources.

So, regardless of whether it actually functions or not, does the process use up nickel, or is it somehow converted back, so lossless?

How much nickel is there in the world, and would it be likely to be a bottleneck?

It's much easier to be sceptical about claims like this: odds are on your side just from past experience. So I'm going to be sceptical. For smart folks like BM, LFP etc to allow that there could be something to it is very brave. For dumb sheeples to get all excited about this too, isn't brave however.

Could the copper ions those Swedish fellas detected have come from the copper plumbing it's welded up out of? Details are just scarce enough to make the whole affair exquisitely fascinating.

Eric

Nickel is quite abundant, 24th most common element.

Edit: There is a rumour going around that Rossi has agreed to carry out tests at NASA laboratories starting today.

Apparently NASA has issued an ultimatum that the E-Cat has to be verified by September 22nd. :?

We may not have to wait until the end of October afterall.

:
Erogo said:
For dumb sheeples to get all excited about this too, isn't brave however.

:D Oh come on.. Rossi was dumb enough to think he can turn waste to oil (with current technology) but atleast he was and continue to be hopeful, otherwise he wouldn't rebound from his failures. Being hopeful is helpful in taking steps forward. Experts, are too afraid to take a step further cos they think they'll fall off the edge of the earth and be embarrassed :lol: Foolish Pride = complacency and that's so weak :lol:

The front page of the Weekend paper here had a recent picture of Steve Jacobs, sadly it looks like
hes not far from death :-(

steve-jobs-credit-1.jpg

KiM

Dee Jay said:
:D Oh come on.. Rossi was dumb enough to think he can turn waste to oil (with current technology)
how about methane production, or syngas ? both pretty viable means of extracting energy from waste...

Yeah I saw him on tv this week too... It's so sad to see him go, and I'm not even an Apple Mac fanboy, but I can fully appreciate how he and Woz changed the world. It's alright, we'll clone him back to life using his future Mac computing power! :D

Rossi is next to bat for a positive change in the world :D SO HOW ABOUT A WARM WELCOME! :p

Dee Jay said:
Yeah I saw him on tv this week too... It's so sad to see him go, and I'm not even an Apple Mac fanboy, but I can fully appreciate how he and Woz changed the world. It's alright, we'll clone him back to life using his future Mac computing power! :D

Rossi is next to bat for a positive change in the world :D SO HOW ABOUT A WARM WELCOME! :p

I actually think >99.9% that he is just a scammer trying to sucker property into wasting there money, time, and once again dealing a blow to all alternative energy research.

However, the stakes are so big, my fingers are crossed and hoping praying its not a scam.

Aww man..this dude beat me to it. I worked out a secret catalyst too. Except mine subtracts Hydrogens:

68.Hg -----(Super Secret Catalyst)----> 1.H + 67.Au

I'm currently stockpiling thermometers. I'm going to change the world.

liveforphysics said:
I've actually thought of a zillion ways this can be a hoax, and it's almost impossible for it to be real... so unless they do a >8hour demonstration under extremely strict conditions, it's still easy to fake the mass loss or use other energy sources.

Luke, i am 100% sceptical , but i cannot see a reason for this to be a hoax..other than as an attention gaining exercise. !
financially there is no gain for Rossi as yet , and if it is a hoax, his rep together with a lot of other high profile guys that are supporting him...gets shot to pieces.
According to reports on those previous links, they have already run a 18hr trial under closely monitored conditions at Bologna University, simply producing hot water ( not steam) with a temp rise of 30+degC at a continuous flow rate of 60 litre / min
http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3108242.ece

Yep, I read all that.

Motivation for fraud is fleecing the $$$$$ of the investors.

All the tests I saw would be trivial to fake. The setup doesn't match his claims at all. When he test in front of idiots or his own friends and team, the tests are long. When he tests in front of educated folk, the tests are short. He has a ton of classic con-man signs, and has never delivered a test that couldn't be faked easily yet.

However, I remain totally hopeful and positive and want to think its real. It reeks of a 2 bit con to me though.

liveforphysics said:
However, the stakes are so big, my fingers are crossed and hoping praying its not a scam

Me too! we can only hope that this is not just some form of entertainment... not just another weapon of mass distraction.. it seems every time we have a world crisis we start seeing news of UFO sightings, pisses me off..LOL!

The demonstration seems to be set to stone so we don't have long to wait. If the demonstration fail or delayed, our knee-jerk reaction is scream "fraud", but we should also look into the possibility of sabotage and character assassination, which is not uncommon.. Personally, It'll be a hoot to see Rossi FLIPTHE BIRD to hard-nosed corporate owned scientists ha ha! :p

Yeh I feel that we just need to get the info out there! Its time to give up on waiting for patents etc. But I do understand the other side of the coin as well.. Im just sick of waiting for the world to wake up! We don't need gas we need more lipo more clean energy etc. We can do this but its so frustrating to see the car companies build one or two lame ass electric cars and keep telling us we need gas because of the range.... We can charger batteries fast enough.... The infrastructure is not there for charging... Man come on its all there already just go through pincher creek where they have the 1000s of wind generators (the ones Ryan designed motors for) and tell me we have energy problems....

I really hope shit like this works but do we need it... NO WE have what we need we just need to use it! IN 1 hour enough the sun put enough energy onto earth to power ALL of man kinds needs for 1 YEAR!

All I know is I'm going for broke ordering as much cheep lipo as I can before some ASSHOLE says its to dangerous to ship to Canada!

Arlo1 said:
...All I know is I'm going for broke ordering as much cheep lipo as I can before some ASSHOLE says its to dangerous to ship to Canada!

Thats, betting both ways ! :lol:
If the ECat does work, we may have to switch over to STEAM powered bikes ( Sbikes ??) :lol:

Bagging a few shares in Nickel producers may be a smart move too ! :eek:

Back