TO THE MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the first line of n37's recent post which is more than I need of his e-tripe. That has got to be the oldest chicken crap ever to say that he heard some dirt, but can't identify the person because they fear retaliation.

Someone please copy what I said and what others say on this thread and save it...I am literally at bafang factory settings owners desk and have limited acess.
...this thread should not be moderated..

What gets me is the selective moderating

.anyone asks me a question under your own name and I am happy to answer honestly unfiltered

I have nothing to be ashamed of and there are some people on here including key mods who do. What have I done wrong to deserve these attacks in an industry full of incompetent and in ethical dealers

Eric Hicks

Nelson37 said:
At least one paid employee on ES has already been identified. There are almost certainly more. The number of cheerleaders simply does not make sense
It makes perfect sense, you're just incredibly naive about the situation. His company advertises in a far more attractive manner to a younger, simpler audience. That's how and why I discovered LunaCycle. Even if he "slightly" exaggerates his specs, or his personality being too "loopy" by your standards, that's not going to change anything and it doesn't warrant a witchhunt. Steve Jobs was a nutjob too.

Shitty excuses all around.

EDIT: Watch someone call me a Luna shill because of my post count. I don't like posting on the ES forums because it's information is scattered in individual threads and there's obviously vendettas littered throughout here. I hail from the /r/ebikes subreddit community on Reddit. Never bought a Luna product but currently saving up money to buy a Kit + Battery from him or maybe another vendor. But as just a bystander, I'm not convinced of any of the arguments against Eric. Other than a bunch of light petty accusations, nothing substantial has been provided. It's obvious there's some mischievous intentions from other vendors going on here.

You can see my posts here https://www.reddit.com/user/electrocats/

EDIT2: You can literally search through eTrike's posts too and read every single complaint that dude has made against LunaCycle's products and witness the vendetta that dude has against Eric. Do the research yourself. It's up to you to decide if "slight" overexaggeration of specs for advertising purposes is worth a witchhunt against LunaCycle, like he claims.

There is sort of a shortage of moderators right now. Interested persons should PM me.

I also thank those who expressed their opinions here, as it will help to guide me in the next steps. I've about had it with some of this crap.

The ES Facebook site has nothing to do with this site. Justin or myself have no control over it. My wish would be that it get shut down or at least renamed to something other than Endless Sphere.

fechter said:
There is sort of a shortage of moderators right now. Interested persons should PM me.

I also thank those who expressed their opinions here, as it will help to guide me in the next steps. I've about had it with some of this crap.

The ES Facebook site has nothing to do with this site. Justin or myself have no control over it. My wish would be that it get shut down or at least renamed to something other than Endless Sphere.
Is it fair for Eric to be constantly having to defend himself from this guys "blitzkrieg style" of product and company slandering against him? And anyone who does defend him, just gets referred to as a "shill" or "paid" It's immature and draws comparisons to ridiculous conspiracy theorists who pick apart small details and blow them up to be bigger issues than they really are.

However, in eTrike's defense...maybe Eric should just lower his proposed specs and address criticisms of his products on the forum in a more professional polite manner to get the monkey off his shoulder, instead of attacking back, which I feel may get him in more trouble than he needs to be

Basic forum moderation in EVERY single forum I've ever been too has one basic rule: do not directly attack, troll, spam or flame another forum user. It is simple. And yet NOTHING is being done about the direct attacks. The lies. Here we have now in this thread the statement "many people think he's loopy, crazy," lol-OK, first off this sounds like a Donald Trump statement, secondly-its a disguised personal attack.

There've been critics, to which Eric has dealt with. There have been squabbles with competitors, to which is neither here nor there. There've been pissed customers (oh my gawd something didn't work!!!!), who've been made whole by Eric. And then we have the troll who serves no purpose but to bring down a business. Freedom of speech and stuff is great-run your mouth, but this guy's posting is literally spam. Contain it to a single thread, throw up some PROOF of Eric's shitty products. I truly want to see lol. Open up a battery, test the frocking thing, destroy it! Do something. I want to see it. Do something besides spamming and trolling.

I get he is unlikeable, but shouldn't forum decorum apply for posts directed his way?

Johnez said:
Basic forum moderation in EVERY single forum I've ever been too has one basic rule: do not directly attack, troll, spam or flame another forum user. It is simple. And yet NOTHING is being done about the direct attacks. The lies. Here we have now in this thread the statement "many people think he's loopy, crazy," lol-OK, first off this sounds like a Donald Trump statement, secondly-its a disguised personal attack.

There've been critics, to which Eric has dealt with. There have been squabbles with competitors, to which is neither here nor there. There've been pissed customers (oh my gawd something didn't work!!!!), who've been made whole by Eric. And then we have the troll who serves no purpose but to bring down a business. Freedom of speech and stuff is great-run your mouth, but this guy's posting is literally spam. Contain it to a single thread, throw up some PROOF of Eric's shitty products. I truly want to see lol. Open up a battery, test the frocking thing, destroy it! Do something. I want to see it. Do something besides spamming and trolling.

I get he is unlikeable, but shouldn't forum decorum apply for posts directed his way?
Taking his threats seriously is kind of silly though, he's an e-bike vendor, not some notorious mass murdering gangster with bounties on his head. He's simply just an "wild" dude with a "wild" personality that doesn't fit in with standard forum etiquette and they're using that against him.

EDIT: I'm not advocating letting Eric run wild here with his statements because he's a vendor. He obviously needs to shut up and let someone speak for him in a more professional manner, but that doesn't excuse the witchhunt and the constant slandering from other specific users here.

If their decision is that Eric and his kind are good for the community, and condone his tactics, they can make that decision.
This right here is the problem with this forum. This kind of attitude that divides communities apart. "If you're not with us, you're against us" mentality.

Plus I never once mentioned the existence of paid shills, just merely the accusations OF them thrown around.
I can't agree with you at all Nelson, you're jumping to many conclusions here and you're trying to shoehorn moderator opinions into your point. "Mods said so, so therefore I'm right" is a petty excuse to ban communications from Eric. He doesn't have an instantly like-able personality, it's no surprise that his attitude rubs some people the wrong way.

Ok.. ALL STOP ... right now.

As of this moment, i am banning anyone who keeps pissing me off with all this dramatic BS .. locking this thread and leaving it visible for the time being, but warning to all.. i don't care who started it, i am acting on what goes on from this point forward ! .. drop the issue, move on.. focus forward and leave the past behind.

this applies to EVERYONE reading this post.

Edit : Anyone who starts a new thread on this topic, gets an automatic ban.. no excuses, no more warnings.

Enough of this BS.
eTrike and Nelson37 have been banned.

Sorry it took me so long, but I have been occupied with too many other things to stay on top of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back