• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Total Miles from Duct Tape packs to date.. 2nd try

kyakdiver

100 W
Second try and hope to keep this thread as a place to post your mileage. Post when you hit 500, 1000 and so forth. Lets keep SLA's and other types of chems out of this for now. I've now gone over the 1000 mile mark with my Ping 48V 20A packs and with ZERO problems to date. Lets hear others success and failures and things learned here.

Thanks for posting your mileage and experience here...

Kyakdiver

Sorry to say, only about one hundred miles on my ping by the time I had my crash last week. but it did take the beating well. I went over the handlebars pretty hard flipping the bike. So at least I can say mine is pretty rugged. I carry it on the rear rack bag from wilderness, and had kinda wrapped a cookie sheet around the battery to prevent puncture in a crash. Thanks for letting me know what to expect. And the rest of you BEHAVE and keep this thread about what our batteries have done.

300 Miles on mine. I reguarly make a 30 mile round trip from a 48V15AH no problem.

Back