Trampa EMTB Dual Motor "No-Wind"

nowind said:
Got some new Video Stuff :

NoWind

Wow, cool! Congratulations, you are the best electric mountainboarder! :)

(I see your previuos video on trampa official facebook site, maybe this will the next :)

Hey !

Time for some Updates.

After 1 Year wirh the 6S Hobbywing Setup i started testing the VESC with 12S Lipo.

The VESC are the best ESC i ever had, big THX to Benjamin for his amazing work.

The VESC are in a closed little Box with two 25mm Vents,
set the Current Limiter to 100A Throttle and 60A Brake, the Power is unbelievable. INSANE. I like it alot (-;

K1600_20151109_180148.JPG K1600_20151109_180202.JPG

Also machined a Prototype for a Belt Drive.
Using HTD5 in 25mm witdh.
Reduction is 1:6
Topspeed around 45 kmH

View attachment 2
K1600_20151108_143355.JPG

Hang Loose
Jenso

that's what I am talking about !

this is going be fun in your dirt or skate park ! good thing too with a nunchuck you would be able to hit the reverse button while jumping and when you land push the C for cruise control that will keep your speed while riding in switch stance.

can't wait to see your video :D

nowind said:
Hey !

Time for some Updates.

After 1 Year wirh the 6S Hobbywing Setup i started testing the VESC with 12S Lipo.

The VESC are the best ESC i ever had, big THX to Benjamin for his amazing work.

The VESC are in a closed little Box with two 25mm Vents

Hello this is a nice set up
I have a mbs set up, just need your riding skills :), your videos are nice
About that belt what roller are you using ?

Wow, super sweet!!!!
And the video is great, can u post a link for the wheels?

Hey.

Squad said:
Great build! Inspired me to do something similiar, how do You compare chain vs belt drive? I see most of electric mountainboards use chain, IMHO more durable too . What battery capacity do You use with 12S config, and what range You get out of it?

Thank You. I like my ChainDrive a lot because its simpel and work well. Wanted to test something new, so i build the Belt Drive.
If i compare i could say that the Beltdrive has zero backlash. It feels more direct and a bit smoother.
I use 2 Zippy Compact 6S 6200mAh 40C in series. I would say Runtime about 15 minutes if you kick it hard. Range i have not tracked yet.

whitepony said:
love this, looks super sturdy and great little details!!

Thank You. Its all about details (-; A new one :
SupportBearingMounted.jpg

okp said:
that's what I am talking about !

this is going be fun in your dirt or skate park ! good thing too with a nunchuck you would be able to hit the reverse button while jumping and when you land push the C for cruise control that will keep your speed while riding in switch stance.

can't wait to see your video :D

I know many people are happy with the Nunchucks but i´m an fan of the RC Transmitters. But i would love to have a carbon enclousure like you have (-; Nice work!

astilwell611 said:
After watching your videos I really want an e-mountainboard now!!! I am an avid snowboarder and this looks like just the thing to keep me entertained during the off season. Your work is awesome by the way. Everything looks very well made!

Yeah i´m an kiteboarder so i build this for the off season too (-; Now the hole year is EMTB season ! Thanks

Kaly said:
Hello this is a nice set up
I have a mbs set up, just need your riding skills :), your videos are nice
About that belt what roller are you using ?

Thanks man. The roller is from maedler. Here the link: https://www.maedler.de/Article/14087200

xdaass said:
Wow, super sweet!!!!
And the video is great, can u post a link for the wheels?

Thank You. All videos until yet are with the 6S Setup. Have to make a new one, smashed my gopro the last days )-:
The wheels are Trampa Superstar Hubs with Primo Alpha Lite Tyres. Here the Link : http://www.trampaboards.com/superstar-wheel--matt-black-rim-with-silver-anodised-spokes--black-alpha-tyre--8-inch-wheel-p-408.html

Hang Loose
Jenso

Attachments

• SupportBearingFront.jpg
    SupportBearingFront.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,929
Hey.

Got some Video Stuff from the last weekend.

Testing the new 12S VESC Beltdrive Setup

Have Fun

Hang Loose

[youtube]3mEGE3ceCD0[/youtube]

Hey.

Thx. No its not that Problem with the bearings. Maybe use some WD40 from time to time.

Jenso

What tires do you like?

What do they cost and how long do they last doing all those slides?

haimindo said:
Oooh, very nice! Bling bling 8)

Thanks. Yes Bling bling. Till the mud covers all this shiny Stuff !

Squad said:
Great looking parts! BTW. what mill are You using to machine parts (just curious :wink: ) I'm gonna start my electric trampa 35 long build soon (mountainboard should arrive this week), but I'll manually machine mounts :D

Thank you, i´m using a SK0505-SP. Looking forward to seen your Projekt growing. Trampaboards are great for bulding EMTB´s!

CSN said:
What tires do you like?

What do they cost and how long do they last doing all those slides?

Hey. For me the best tires are the Primo Alpha Lite Tires. Really light and nearly everywhere good grip.
The slides are not the biggest killer. Really hard carving on the Street is Number 1.
They last until there are slicks, sorry cant tell exactly (-;
Here the link :
http://www.trampaboards.com/primo-alpha-tyres--8-inch-p-12115.html

torqueboards said:
Awesome vehicles! :)

Thanks Torqueboards! Just keep on building (-;

Jenso

Back