TSDZ2 Heat Sensor + Throttle together

Hi!

I would like to connect a heat sensor however in this cooloing kit installation video says it is not possible to connect the heat sensor and the throttle together.
As you can see he cuts the throttle wire and connect to that the heat sensor.

Well, I use big backpacks and there is a very tight place to put the 27kgs bike in the elevator, so in this situaton the throttle usage is highly necessery to me (I am picking up the front, the push a little throttle and the rear wheel pulling itself in its place :) ).
An other situation when climbing on a stairs outside and put the wheels on the edge of the channel and helps with the throttle to push up bike to the top.

So does anyone have an idea how use them together?

The heat sensor is a must have supplement too because summers are hot and I would like to adjust the program to the circumstances.

I think the OSF firmware make you choose between throttle or temp sensor when it's flashed, Could be wrong, but I think you you cannot change on the fly.

How about a separate temperature display/sensor, like the ones meant for cheapo motorcycles? There quite a few that go under the spark plug or inside a radiator line. You have to look around. This one has a sensor that appears to goes under a screw. These run on 12V,so you need a DC-DC converter. Then you have to lengthen the sensor wires, etc.Pain in the neck, I guess. Might even have to take the sensor apart to get it closer to the motor,

Last edited:
Hi!

I would like to connect a heat sensor however in this cooloing kit installation video says it is not possible to connect the heat sensor and the throttle together.
As you can see he cuts the throttle wire and connect to that the heat sensor.

Well, I use big backpacks and there is a very tight place to put the 27kgs bike in the elevator, so in this situaton the throttle usage is highly necessery to me (I am picking up the front, the push a little throttle and the rear wheel pulling itself in its place :) ).
An other situation when climbing on a stairs outside and put the wheels on the edge of the channel and helps with the throttle to push up bike to the top.

So does anyone have an idea how use them together?

The heat sensor is a must have supplement too because summers are hot and I would like to adjust the program to the circumstances.
Have you tried the walk-assist function - hold the down button for a second or so

I think the OSF firmware make you choose between throttle or temp sensor when it's flashed, Could be wrong, but I think you you cannot change on the fly.

How about a separate temperature display/sensor, like the ones meant for cheapo motorcycles? There quite a few that go under the spark plug or inside a radiator line. You have to look around. This one has a sensor that appears to goes under a screw. These run on 12V,so you need a DC-DC converter. Then you have to lengthen the sensor wires, etc.Pain in the neck, I guess. Might even have to take the sensor apart to get it closer to the motor,
Thanks, this could be a solution. But if its possible, I would like to avoid the further displays on the dash.
I am thinking on build a new connection from the battery to the throttle.

link

But need to carefully band it on the motor, and need to wiring tothe battery. I bet this works with 5 Volts.
That probe needs to be charged from time to time. Banding it to the outside of the motor won't get you internal motor temp (which is what you really want). I'd recommend against the wireless meat thermometer. An exposed tip thermocouple probably has the fastest response time of the various types of temp sensors. See if you can find one with an alarm so you don't have to be constantly looking at the readout.

Back