Vector E-bike catching fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artur said:
madin88 said:
Artur said:
How can you blame me if we saw 0 pictures after reassembling ALL electronics?! Maybe I missed something?

maybe he forgot to add the pack of hankies or he did not wrap as much electrical tape around the solder joints :lol:

seriously, as he noticed that some things were not done properly on the wiring, i would say he has not done it worse :p

Haters gonna hate) you just showed once again your personal opinion to me. But I don care about Your opinion. I have hundreds of clients, maybe over thousand so far, and they have another opinion to your.

How many of those clients were fully made up bikes compared to just frames?

A tissue box as part of the install really sums up the professionalism of you - given that level of technical know how, the unbalanced battery etc. it does point to an issue at your end and not the customer. The longer you let this drag out and as you become even more stubborn, the worse you look.

I have my popcorn cooking.

Ibike: I have had a similar situation too and I want to give you an advice how you could fix this problem:

I have had a broken rear shock some time ago. Artur have told me that he will send me a repaired one when I will send him mine for inspection. I have done exactly what he has told me, to send it to him / the fabric so they can have a look on it, to know how to avoid a similar problem for the futur. No problem, easy peasy.

Now you have to decide which way to go. I have had a little chatt with Anastasia so they could see where the problem is. Have sent it to them / got a new one = end of story. I can not see what is so difficult to that.

Who has to cover the shipping costs is another story. :pancake:

Artur said:
Tell me more about balancing battery boy haha.

Insults - just making yourself looking even more unprofessional. I can understand the customers frustration dealing with you.

I hope this thread is a warning to anyone thinking of buying from Artur. Run a mile - his handiwork involves tissue boxes, unbalanced batteries, substandard soldering and insulation and end result: fire and no warranty.

NoFanBoiz said:
Artur said:
Tell me more about balancing battery boy haha.

Insults - just making yourself looking even more unprofessional. I can understand the customers frustration dealing with you.

I hope this thread is a warning to anyone thinking of buying from Artur. Run a mile - his handiwork involves tissue boxes, unbalanced batteries, substandard soldering and insulation and end result: fire and no warranty.

How blind are you to not see my message that battery was balanced for last 3 month before fire... no hope wit you)) but it is funny to read your silly messages )) go ahead))

NoFanBoiz said:

I hope this thread is a warning to anyone thinking of buying from Artur. Run a mile - his handiwork involves tissue boxes, unbalanced batteries, substandard soldering and insulation and end result: fire and no warranty

Please do us all a favour and read before write. :roll:

See following:
smurphy said:
After reading all this, i think Artur took a lot of time in trying to solve the different problems.
I think big lessons are learned here.

Maybe i missed something but just before the fire, the battery WAS balanced ?

What bothers me most is that he won't take the 50% offer and refuses to send the burned parts.
Why ? because he has something to hide ? This smells bad to me.
Artur said:
Thank you for your point of view. Yes, before fire battery was balanced. Yes lesson...

DasDouble said:
NoFanBoiz said:

I hope this thread is a warning to anyone thinking of buying from Artur. Run a mile - his handiwork involves tissue boxes, unbalanced batteries, substandard soldering and insulation and end result: fire and no warranty

See following:
smurphy said:
After reading all this, i think Artur took a lot of time in trying to solve the different problems.
I think big lessons are learned here.

Maybe i missed something but just before the fire, the battery WAS balanced ?

What bothers me most is that he won't take the 50% offer and refuses to send the burned parts.
Why ? because he has something to hide ? This smells bad to me.
Artur said:
Thank you for your point of view. Yes, before fire battery was balanced. Yes lesson...

You've got your own little dieselgate happening. Must be a cultural thing.

vectorIbike said:
After returning the parts, I put everything back up and the battery was unbalanced. He gave me instructions to rebalance the battery but each time the battery did not stay in balance.

He assured me that it was normal and that I could continue to use the Typhoon.

Artur, could you explain, if you have single packs of 4s, why you lead somebody to believe that it is normal if one group of such 4s has 0,4V lower voltage?

DasDouble said:
@Ibike mate this is kinda getting annoying. Try to solve this like a grown up man. And not like a little kit screaming and spamming on the internet..

That out of YOUR mouth.........

You should do stand up comedy. :roll:

Everybody has the right to post, even annoying, spamming kids like you, so dont try to shut up others.

@thread

The tissue package was funny as hell.......

Did the Charger came this way from vector???

If so..... :lol: :shock: :roll: :evil:

madin88 said:
vectorIbike said:
After returning the parts, I put everything back up and the battery was unbalanced. He gave me instructions to rebalance the battery but each time the battery did not stay in balance.

He assured me that it was normal and that I could continue to use the Typhoon.

Artur, could you explain, if you have single packs of 4s, why you lead somebody to believe that it is normal if one group of such 4s has 0,4V lower voltage?

I explained already. Would you explain how it is connected if battery was connected to bms and was balanced 3 month in a row before fire?

This is the last message is this topic.

I making it to explain information that was collected and taken into account for this long time.

As you remember everything ended with closed case and agreement from both sides: LINK - https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68385&p=1260129#p1260129

p1.jpg

Till today (01.02.2019) we didn't receive the frame or any other parts to do our investigation on this case.

Now all our bikes go through series of hard tests before delivery.
One of the important improvements we did, is securety case from metal around battery, inside the body of the bike frame.
Battery case now connects dead still in bike frame and I personally flew of the road couple ot times on my Typhoon and Vortex with serious hitting for bike, but frame and battery box inside it was undamaged whatsoever.

[youtube]a5XnUXT1u3Y[/youtube]
Now we have strickt warranty policy, that under any case client cand open the bike and make any changes to it's wiring or hardwere, at least during warranty period. We test all our batteries for 150A peak current with bike being programmed for 110A, so 40% overload during our testing in factory. Due to new controller, bike is watter protected and there is no threat of water damage also. Here is a short videos:
[youtube]C2Z6Od8Xjqk[/youtube] [youtube]fCDFe7WCKiQ[/youtube]

Here is a old video of testing old battery design for 150A
[youtube]65BSqecwptk[/youtube]

Today we use more powerfull cells in our batteries.

We are ready to give our ebikes for 1 week of test driving for free to anyone who are interested, for more info you can contact us on our web page.

Thank you.

[youtube]6UXyKOBFmM8[/youtube]

We received a legal threat over hosting this conversation, and although there is no legal basis for suing the owner(s) of the website for doing so within the countries ES operates from; but we still do not want any involvement in legal action between a buyer and seller whatsoever.

We do not side with the buyer or seller in a case like this. we but prefer that discussions that involve potential legal action be held in private. It is also in very bad taste to expose private communications without consent, especially DURING the negotiation phase.

I would like to ask that consumers in the future hash out things with vendors in private and only report back once a reasonable attempt to negotiate is complete.

If you are a vendor and find yourself in Artur's position where someone is ( potentially ) unfairly maligning you, please contact us while it is happening, instead of after the fact, and we will make the most fair moderation decision based on the facts we have.

This thread is locked and will be kept as a historical reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back