Wayward sex-crazed scooters, a cautionary tale....

winkinatcha

10 kW
'Kay... I run a stable of e-vehicles, and I am a bit of a softy at heart so i sometimes take in poor beasts that have lost their way... most often (lead) acid addicts, run down rusted, their joints shot, their balls rusty...

One such fellah was this little "man"... he was a mess, had sucked his batteries dry and was hiding amongst the weeds in a locals back yard... I rescued him, brought him back to my shelter and cleaned him up...

Here he is... weaned off acid and about to start an intensive programme of Lipo...

1355118543080.jpg

All seemed well and good, a bit fiesty but settling in...

Couple of days ago I heard some wierd noises coming from one of the storage areas... I went over and the little bugger had jammed the front wheel of an old swayback mare scooter into some boxes... and was having his way with her...

View attachment 7

1355118492242.jpg

Didn't even stop while I shouted... finally seperated em with a hose and he went off and hid....

A whiles later (bloody short gestation period, these e-scooters).... what do I find but this...

1355118656485.jpg

The mare's dropped a foal, so to speak....

that dirty fella scooter got all protective, and tried to charge me down while I was taking pics...

1355118727967.jpg

1355118750050.jpg

Shows character I guess ... bastard gave me a couple of bump marks on my shins tho...

Anyways after I settled em all down... I heard this strange noise from the other side of the yard...coming from a customer's road-bike I'd in for a service... I don't think she was expecting THIS kind of service :D

I went over and there was a little bundle beside the bikes back wheel... still smelling of fresh WD40...

1355119295809.jpg

As I got close... the bundle leapt up and.. WHAT THE!???

View attachment 1

Some kinda wierd scooter bike hybrid???

1355119165509.jpg

Anyways... I've got the bad scooter corralled off in an isolation pen now... but thought I'd better warn you ES members as soon as I could...

It really sucks when you try to help poor e-vehicles and they go and do something like this... Sigh... My LiPo bills are gonna be HUGE...

Joe

Ooh ! What's the baby called?

Me want !

That was fun. Get that little folder and add a tiny motor....

Back