What lcd display should I get.

My lcd display stopped working....will this prevent the bike from having peddle assist work. I have the Dart (crew) electric bike I believe with a hub of 750w and battery is 48v..... .what lcd should I get to get the best out of this electric bike

You generally have to replace the controller as well if you change displays. Compatibility issues. Heck, sometimes the same model display, just from a different seller, isn't compatible. Found that out the hard way when I tried to replace the GD06 on my Rattan ebike with one off Alibaba.

750W Bafang rear hub motor. That makes things a lot easier. Display is a custom one by the manufacturer. Can you take a close, clear picture of the controller and what the lettering says on it. Based on that, we can tell you what new display to get.

Have you checked the battery is charged ok?
Does the headset flicker of when power is first turned on or is it completely dead?
have you checked the contacts in any plug/socket connecting the headset to the controller?
Im sure you probably have checked the above, but its what i would do before considering a replacement lcd.headset.

My lcd display stopped working....will this prevent the bike from having peddle assist work. I have the Dart (crew) electric bike I believe with a hub of 750w and battery is 48v..... .what lcd should I get to get the best out of this electric bike
A replacement from Crew is likely the only one that will work.

Back