YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

2018 Bosch Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (Active Line Plus, eShift, PowerTube 500)
[youtube]fLR8K71sNFU[/youtube]

^^ :) It used to be said that "a picture is worth a thousand words"? NO idea on the word count for videos. :wink:

Xiaomi mijia electric bike geek version
[youtube]EvqDxVAO97I[/youtube]

Spellcheck acting up. Sorry.

The Way Humans Get Electricity Is About to Change Forever
[youtube]gjmitrqSEOo[/youtube]

Hehe... Completely overlooking my fav form of "battery"... Locally, one might still refer to electricity as "hydro"? So. Using the "water cycle" to "pump" water "up hill", then using an electric generator to "make" electricity as the water flows back down hill (see "gravity"). One "biggie" generator we still use locally is the water "falling" on the Niagara River "falls". Along the way "down stream" the Saint Lawrence River "discharges" about 10,100 cubic meters of water PER SECOND.

Super-Duper series... Top 10 Electric Bikes 2017 You Can Buy Today
[youtube]EjatUL_HdeM[/youtube]

Per YT posting:
CLICKABLE TIME: 00:00 - AVIONICS V1 01:44 - MATE 03:55 - Propella 2.0 05:10 - STRØM Bike 06:25 - MOKE 08:10 - UrbaNext 09:39 - Surge and Ampere from Shoke Bikes 10:50 - Coolpeds 11:45 - Freego 12:10 - Lycan Ebike

Hehe... ESB "Search found 9 matches: +Lycan", including ES Master Drunkskunk "something worth drooling over"... :mrgreen:

Who stole the sperm?
[youtube]dZJwbICPfAc[/youtube]

(Nothing to do with some ebikers with SBS... (sore butt syndrome)

2018 Vintage Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (Cafe, Cruz, Tracker, Scrambler)
[youtube]LdDhX5508D4[/youtube]

Hidden Killers of the Tudor Home
[youtube]5zSyjyLAWWM[/youtube]

Hehe... Yah gots yer sources of energy, including foods and materials for house construction to heat stuff like foods and water for cooking and cleaning... EVen clothing like wools and cotton...

Now advance a few centuries, and look at vehicles used in transportation...

Ralph Nader's Unsafe At Any Speed
[youtube]lXzqw3ZP6yI[/youtube]

:)

... now advance again to the 21st century. Assignment for today? Compare and contrast early designs and construction of "early" electric bikes (and some still being built today).

Hehe

... and now a vid from the future... Electric Bike Village - The Cycle Show 2018
(Hehe... OK, would you believe a vid from the annual Cycle Show held at the NEC Birmingham UK event space ("The UK's largest Cycling Exhibition, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on the 22-24 September 2017. See the very latest bikes and accessories all under one ...")... so vid possibly mislabeled. :wink: )
("Headbangers may wish to crank those tunes - MY stereo volume control turns up to eleven.)
[youtube]aoaYXds98qA[/youtube]

Tom Stanton is creating Engineering YouTube videos:
https://www.patreon.com/tomstanton

I have just graduated with a degree in Aerospace engineering and have a huge interest in all aspects of engineering. But what I enjoy most is designing and building various projects that either I haven't seen done before, or at least haven't been carried out using a unique design/manufacture method.

Only recently have I started putting more effort into producing videos and the response has been great. With your support as a patron, I can increase my budget for future projects and bring you more content. I might even be able to invest in more manufacturing equipment for my projects... it's always been my dream to own a CNC router ;)

DIY Electric Bike V2
[youtube]IymLqEPUkvw[/youtube]

(YT desc.:)
4kW of power and a top speed of 34mph! Not bad for some 3D printed parts! This setup is super fun to ride, however it does require a few minor modifications. I will be uploading the stl files for my Patrons to download in the coming week!

8)

2018 Focus Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (BOLD², JAM², TEC Pack, AIRFLOW, PROJECT Y, Fazua)
[youtube]NmV65xpwuXQ[/youtube]

(ESB "Search found 1 match: +Fazua"... now two...) :)

(Loooooong [C]omment to YT posting BTW...) :wink:

Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB Video Review Premium Comfort City Electric Bike
[youtube]ZKCIC5zyFqs[/youtube]

New 2018 ProdecoTech Electric Bikes: eBMX, eTrike, Full Suspension, Kit | Electric Bike Report
[youtube]rDLBmkuIRoA[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 94 matches: +Prodeco +kit"... but ZIP about this new 400w motor kit from Prodeco... :mrgreen:

Trikes "a really big market". :mrgreen:

Electric Bicycle gets 1925 MPGe!! (RadCity by Rad Power Bikes)
[youtube]nlN69mkEJXU[/youtube]

:)

2018 Continental 48V Prime Electric Bike with ABS - Walkaround - 2017 Eurobike
[youtube]eNSbeZ51RlI[/youtube]

ESB "Search found 15 matches: +"Electron Wheel""... again:

2018 Electron Wheel Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (Gen 2, 400 Watt, 36 Volt, $799)
[youtube]3Uz-k2TGiPU[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 9 matches: +Tern +GSD"... Read/heard enough about the GSD from Tern yet? ... again:

Tern GSD Electric Cargo Bike w/ 2 Batteries! | Electric Bike Report
[youtube]c5fsqax8Ojw[/youtube]

2018 Elby Electric Bike Updates from Interbike (S1, C1, Carrier Rack, BionX Motor):
[youtube]5ffR4i6fbVI[/youtube]

Fala português?

E-Bike e Full da Groove - Merida - Audax - Brasil CYcle Fair #2
[youtube]iAS8LpdgPrg[/youtube]

Brasil Cycle Fair (September 22-24, 2017 • São Paulo Expo • São Paulo/SP - Brazil):
http://www.brasilcyclefair.com.br/en

8)

news-journalonline_logo.png

(Wiki:)
The Daytona Beach News-Journal is a Florida daily newspaper serving Volusia and Flagler counties.

It grew from the Halifax Journal which was started in 1883. The Davidson family purchased the newspaper in 1928 and retained control until bankruptcy in 2009. In 1986, The Morning Journal and Evening News merged into one morning newspaper. The newspaper began its online services in 1994.

Charged up: Electric bike shop offers residents new way to ride
http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ic-bike-shop-offers-residents-new-way-to-ride

Article ends:
Goettsch said in addition to building a relationship with customers, the practice offers its own reward when a customer returns, usually with a big grin.

“They just feel like a kid again,” he said. “And that’s what it’s all about.”

:mrgreen: <- big grin

... and they post vids to YT: :mrgreen:

[youtube]w5fcz62mgTE[/youtube]

Focus Jam Squared Electric Bike - First Look
[youtube]CXWCN9zDxMI[/youtube]

Tern GSD Electric Bike - First Look
[youtube]q_-BILqyuxM[/youtube]

ESB "Search found 17 matches: +Nidec"... again:
Nidec Mid Drive Electric Bike Motors | Electric Bike Report
[youtube]7fpTxK0jKl4[/youtube]

:shock: "built-in slope detector. Auto-adjusts power to compensate on uphills"... 8)

2018 Addmotor Electric Bike Updates at Interbike (MOTAN Electric Fat Trike, Addmotor Beast)
[youtube]goPxbCytzQM[/youtube]

BAFANG Conversion Issues on a AnyRoad Gravel Grinder
[youtube]hRrruRQ6H7o[/youtube]

YT desc.:
Installing a BAFANG BBS02B on a Giant AnyRoad with drop bars presents some challenges not encountered on a strait bar bike conversion. This vid points out some of the issues encountered during my attempt to build a E-Gravel Grinder.

2017 Fantic XF3 Electric - Quad Attitude
[youtube]CFPlRt2crxs[/youtube]

Back