APT headaches....NEW PICS ADDED

ebike11

1 MW
Hi guys
Im a little desperate on this APT controller. Ive never seen anyone program it on here or on youtube.

Could someone help out with a few settings?
I got this APT-100900 controller and I finally was able to get a version of the software that lets me program it. It has no bluetooth just computer programming.
I will also say that ill never deal/buy a controller from APT again. I know there is a long thread on the 96600 controller but I took a chinese gamble on this one so im to blame partially. Even after contacting APT directly and the seller they were unable to help software wise. Very frustrating. It didnt even come with a manual
Anyways..im hoping this software will be successful.
A lot of the settings are over my head. Im not trying to get too picky with programming. I basically just want all speed limits removed as to get the most maximum speed possible. I not worried about eco mode etc.
Im assuming id need to change some current and throttle settings

I noticed last weekend when I connected a 24s pack to the controller/motor that the motor didnt spin any faster than 18s pack that I first tested with.
I assuming something is limited. An extra 25V should give me more top speed hypothetically.

Sorry for the dark pics. I tried taking pics and they always came out blurry.

Im not looking for complete settings change..just the main ones to make sure the speed and power settings are all unlimited.

Ill be using 100V fully charged..24S pack..possibly 28S later.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    64.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    56.9 KB · Views: 528
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    78.8 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    62.1 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    69.8 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    63.2 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    73.7 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    67.8 KB · Views: 528
I can't read half of these. :shock:
In the first picture try changing default gear to high,then cycle the controller ignition and try it.

eee291 said:
I can't read half of these. :shock:
In the first picture try changing default gear to high,then cycle the controller ignition and try it.

Hi...sorry! Yes ill follow HK12K and get some better pics uploaded.
I think the Gear setting refers to 3 speed. I willnset it to high but i already connect the high speed wire physically on the wiring harness.

Im wondering if the settings in the Voltage tab are limited coz when I go from 18s to 24s...the speed does not increase

Well, from those pics you hadn’t set anything yet. Start with setting your voltage min/max, 24s, power...

If you don’t set it, you can’t expect any result.

Back