This item has been successfully donated

oatnet

1 MW
I have (3) a123 packs built from 20ah 'amp20' cells that I'm unlikely to use again, free to a good project. All are old, amateur-designed/engineered/built, and priced as such (free).

(1) 20s1p pack in a pelican box with clamps for mounting to a Rockshox Boxxer double crown fork (refer to enduro comp link in my signature for details)

(1) 24s1p pack in a pelican box with clamps for mounting to a Rockshox Boxxer double crown fork. (refer to Norco A-line link in my signature for details)

(1) 42s3p factory pack of factory-built a123 modules, and an aluminum battery box harvested from my towdster dune buggy conversion. 100lb 28s3p module, and (2) 33lb 7s3p modules. The pack charged and held full voltage and yielded full capacity when I removed it, but I got a whiff of electrolyte when pulling the packs out of the box. Currently disassembled which will make it easier to transport, but you must take all 3 modules, the battery box, and the parts that made it a pack. Refer to my towdster dune buggy link in my signature for pictures and details.

Local pickup in the Torrance CA area, will not deliver or ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back