can i ajust the voltage ouput with this charger?

Sure. When you buy it tell them what vokltage you want it set to and they'll set it there. There's also trim pots inside to adjust it if you want to change it.

Anyone know where to find the right trim pots? There's 3 of them.

Post up a good clear picture, and likely somebody can identify it. On the kingpan 250w chargers it's in the corner, somewhat hard to see, but near the output wire.

You can diddle them, then put them back as they were, and figure out which one does the voltage.

dogman said:
Post up a good clear picture, and likely somebody can identify it. On the kingpan 250w chargers it's in the corner, somewhat hard to see, but near the output wire.

You can diddle them, then put them back as they were, and figure out which one does the voltage.

What's the quick way to check the output voltage? Seems like you would need to have a meter hooked up while charging?

You should be able to hook a voltmeter to it, while plugged in, but not connected to a battery. Then adjust with the voltage to your desired output.

If you have a wattmeter, you can adjust one of the other pots to change the amps of the output. That one gets adjusted while charging, and the battery must be pretty empty when you do the adjusting. By dialing my 250w charger closer to 5 amps, I can more easily do mental calculations of how long it will take to charge.

Back