Electisan Falcon F-350 Electric Scooter for sale

3drspeedy89

100 µW
Selling 30 Electisan Falcon F-350 Electric Scooters. They are not missing any parts. So they need to be converted to personal Scooter by putting in a new controller. I acquired them legitimate. Looking to sale for 100 dollars per scooter or 3,000 for whole lot. OBO!

Attachments

• received_1290681981855421.jpeg
    received_1290681981855421.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 34
  • received_716609497140303.jpeg
    received_716609497140303.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 34
Selling 30 Electisan Falcon F-350 Electric Scooters. They are not missing any parts. So they need to be converted to personal Scooter by putting in a new controller. I acquired them legitimate. Looking to sale for 100 dollars per scooter or 3,000 for whole lot. OBO!
I am interested

WHat kind of controller do they need?

How long have they been sitting?
Since last year but they have all been in climate control storage. I have put controllers in about ten of them and had no issues with the batteries the only thing I had to do is take a charged pack and parallel wire it to the other pack and put them on the charger and they were absolutely just fine and had no problem with them holding a charge honestly I was getting 15-18 miles out of a charged battery.

I would honestly probably take 2,500 cash. I had plans for them at one point but I had around 42 of them and I fixed around 9 or 10 of then and sold a couple as is and decided that if I could sell as a whole lot rather than fixing them one at a time and selling them then I would probably take the cash at once instead of sitting on them and trying to get more.

So you can get a controller for them from Amazon or ebay for 15-20 dollars and it be a 36 volt 350 watt brushless controller and it will have a top speed of 19-20 mph with a 15-18 mile range on full range. You can even buy a bigger controller with more watts if you wanna go even faster I have put 1000w controller in couple for customers and they were running about 26-28 mph

I would honestly probably take 2,500 cash. I had plans for them at one point but I had around 42 of them and I fixed around 9 or 10 of then and sold a couple as is and decided that if I could sell as a whole lot rather than fixing them one at a time and selling them then I would probably take the cash at once instead of sitting on them and trying to get more.
There is so much that can be done with theses scooters the motors can be used to built different kinds da vehicles or electric bike u could even just use the battery packs out of them and make a hell of a backup energy source for ur electricity in your home. I've read where people look for theses kinda scooter just for the battery packs to have a battery bank for solar panels on their homes.

I have 13 different electric scooters, most custom built some factory design... I have a 40magnet wheel (UKNOWN WHEEL RATING) I am running 36v 15.8ah battery and a 36v/48v 1000w controller... I am running 25 mph at top speed fully charged. I want to find a way to get atleast 10mph more out of it so 35-45mph is what I am looking for. This scooter is very well built and sturdy. 11inch solid wheels. ITS A Electisan ES200.. AKA THE TANK

I have multiple 36v 5.2ah external Es4 batteries OR
I have 2 36v 12ah? I believe
I am going to wire 2 together in SERIES To make 72v , and also get a 72v controller..
Can anyone tell me anything I need to know? Will they both charger normally if I have 2 seperate chargers? Do I need to match the voltages on them before I wire them together??

I have experience in wiring plenty is parrell but I have never acually wired 2 batteries this big in series... also I know for pushing a lot of power it will prolly get hit being on a electric scooter so want to double check...
Hey off topic a little bit bit you by chance know anyone looking to buy a few of the electisan Aka the tank scooter. I have 30 that need a new home.

Back