Endless-sphere app for android does not exist in Google Play.

999zip999

100 TW
After 45 minutes of searching the Google Play store and looking for it in many different ways I can't download the endosphere app.
I uninstalled in the sphere and now I can't reinstall it it's not Google Play store and I haven't found a way to ask for it can someone please help
Can someone just please give me a link ?

We've never set up an endless sphere app in the play store.

You may be prompted to install one if you visit the site on a mobile device. If you don't get a pop up about it, try another browser on your phone. I'm thinking that's where you 'downloaded' it in the first place.

Generally we think it would be better to not use the app and just load the site in chrome.

There is an app called tapatalk for android and ios that provides an interface for multiple forums, it didn't like it with all of the ads. You could also open the endless-sphere web site in chrome and save it to your home screen for easy access.

Somebody left the app in this thread and I downloaded it and it works but coming back and reviewing this thread I can't find the app somebody laid down here for us or maybe it was just for me because it disappeared.

I can't find any search history of anyone talking about an endless sphere app ( we never produced one ), and also in this thread, the edit history doesn't show anyone mentioning it here.

If someone provides a link to an ES app, it's possible they're trying to impersonate us. If that happens, send me information about this immediately.

I can't find any search history of anyone talking about an endless sphere app ( we never produced one ), and also in this thread, the edit history doesn't show anyone mentioning it here.

If someone provides a link to an ES app, it's possible they're trying to impersonate us. If that happens, send me information about this immediately.

Yep, that’s what I was thinking, there’s never been an app for endless. Don’t think there’s anybody trying to impersonate endless, seems that 999zip999 was confused whether there was an app or not.

^-- nice find

I have moved that thread and another to our moderator thread graveyard so nobody gets confused.

There is no app and we don't need one!

Back