• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

EV Parts, Inc. Goes Public

Lock

100 MW
Maybe file this under financing...

Recently, Rod Wilde posted to the EVDL:
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.sjsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:04:23 -0800
Subject: [EVDL] EV Parts, Inc. Goes Public
Howdy Folks
I am hoping to be the first one to share this with my friends on the EV List. As of the signing of a reverse merger agreement, for those who understand this terminolology, our company is now open to trading on the Pink Sheets. http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/search.jsp
Our symbol is TCLT. I believe we are the first electric vehicle retail parts outlet to go public in the world. Please correct me if I am wrong. Here is the announcement from Forbes:
http://www.forbes.com/businesswire/feeds/businesswire/2008/01/22/businesswire20080122006692r1.html

(End of Rods post - balance added at bottom here)

I thought this was pretty cool news, and wish EV Parts all the best. TCLT (TechAlt) sorta has had a shaky past, but right now for EV Parts they're bring cash to the mix, with a promise of more to come... Ya can follow the action (buy? sell?) here:
http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=TCLT

It's interesting to read the speculation going on here:
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=7901&NextStart=0

tks
Lock
(who has no personal interest in EV Parts or TechAlt!)

What this will mean for some of you, our customers. We will be better able to buy in larger quantities and pass the savings on to our customers.

It will also allow us to double the amount of product offerings for the on road EV market including new AC drive packages and alternative battery technologies. This is something I have been personally excited about for some time. I have researched and set up many deals with manufacturers just waitng for this moment so that I could move forward. We will also be
increasing our industrial line by ten fold.

This influx of capitol will allow us to forge new markets utilizing a new European distribution center. Negotiations with government officials are ongoing. It will further allow us to develop our own signature line of products and conversion kits. This deal has been in the works for over eight months and has been an incredibly stressful period in my life. I am so glad
it is finally over. I want you all to know that we will still answer our phones and I will still be available for personal emails unless it gets totally out of hand. I already have over twenty email in-boxes at the moment.

Anyway, I do not want our company to ever become part of the never-ending -male bovine feces- marketing that has ravaged our industry in the past and has caused so much damage to the validity of this incredible alternative form of transportation.

Roderick Wilde, President
http://www.evparts.com

Techalt, Inc. Announces Termination of EV Parts Merger and Growth Plans for Stan's Rodeo Ointment

SEATTLE, May 02, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Techalt, Inc. (Pink Sheets:TCLT) ("Techalt" or "Company") announced that it has terminated its merger with EV Parts, Inc. ("EV Parts") due to an inability to secure the financing the Company agreed to provide EV Parts as part of the conditions subsequent to the merger closing. The Company is focusing its efforts on developing Stan's Rodeo Ointment ("SRO"), a sports cream product which the Company acquired the licensing rights to develop and market.

Techalt is in the process of securing financing for expanding SRO's distribution channels, which includes securing significant contracts and obtaining over the counter ("OTC") approval from the Food and Drug Administration. At the invitation of the United States Navy, Stanley Johnston, SRO's inventor, is visiting the USS Ronald Reagan today to discuss supplying the aircraft carrier with SRO. Mr. Johnston and Techalt representatives are expected to attend upcoming events focused on the marketing and distribution of SRO, including the National Athletic Trainers' Association's annual meeting next month in St. Louis, MO.

SRO, developed by Mr. Johnston, former head athletic trainer for the Los Angeles Dodgers, can accelerate the healing time for abrasions, lacerations, blisters and other open wounds to the skin, while diminishing the pain that often results from such injuries. Currently available by prescription, SRO is used by prominent Olympic and professional athletes. Techalt also acquired the rights to develop Stan's Blister Rub ("SBR"), a combination of materials that strengthen the skin after it has healed to reduce the reoccurrence of blisters. SRO formulation patent protection with the US Patent and Trademark Office is expected in May 2008.

Techalt's business model as a public holding company is to identify, acquire and develop early and mid-stage companies seeking to commercialize alternative technologies in various business sectors, including communications, software and hardware, environmental products, services and technologies, alternative fuel and energy, and health and wellness.

Forward-Looking Statements

This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("the Exchange Act"), as such, may involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are based upon certain assumptions and describe future plans, strategies and expectations, and are generally identifiable by the use of words as "believe," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "project," or other similar expressions. Forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, future performance, and perceived opportunities in the market and statements regarding the Company's mission and vision. The Company's actual results, performance and achievements may differ materially from the results, performance, and achievements expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements. Additional factors that could materially affect these forward-looking statements and/or predictions include, among other things: (1) managing acquisitions and expansion of operations; (2) obtaining necessary financing and managing existing debt; (3) completing the investigation, acquisition and integration of new business opportunities; (4) complying with federal, state and local government and international regulations; and (5) other factors over which we have little or no control.

SOURCE: Techalt, Inc.

Joseph J. Malone, 786-375-0556
Information@EquityDigest.com
http://www.EquityDigest.com

Copyright Business Wire 2008
-0-
KEYWORD: United States
North America
Washington
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Other Consumer
Other Sports
Health