Hello guys i am sydney australia,and have some history servicing asi controllers and products, i have seen quite afew posts where people are still wai

katatonic

100 µW
Hello guys i am sydney australia,and have some history servicing asi controllers and products, i have seen quite afew posts where people are still waiting months for their controllers, i will get in contact with asi ,as they are here in australia,and will get current 2023 products and prices in au and us dollars, will also give the total delivery time from order to your front door, custom wiring configs and custom looms are made once they recieve the payment ,but standard no extra time, there is some pc software that basically gives you root, but youll have to ask questions about that through email,not on here. So i will get back you with in 4 to 5 days with updated details , this way i can send it off far quicker than ,than all the fake resellers ,asi are very strict about their distributors, and there is only several approved .i think some on ebay are buying second hand units and refirbing them as new,anyhow my email is angusmcgil@gmail.com or katiemcgil@gmail.com we arnt putting some huge mark up either ,only about 40 -50 bucks for our time ,itll be supplied unopened from mamnufacturer,with all paperwork and warrenty cards

we also have a contact for a ultra high current vesc type controller,that has all the foc control and other high end features, and the final finish looks awesome ,very similar look to the sir ron controller ,but thats as far as similarities go they design and build themselves,company is currawong engineering, and the controllers are velocity range ,H series,XS series,HS series ,and HT and HC they can do e rpm of up to 250,000 with 250 constant and 500 peak on some models but specs are all different for different application they with high end uavs mostly,anyhow check them out ,they some interesting stuff,cheers Gus and Katie

Back