Ill pay you to fix my motors. I have 3 Tongsheng motors.

StressedOut

10 mW
Hello Everyone,

I'm officially losing my mind with the TSDZ2 flashing and so on. I'm trying to follow the GitHub, but I'm confused, and lost.

Ive bought 1 tsdz2 motor and 2 tsdz2b. The tsdz2 motor is flashed already, with a display, however it stopped working one day, and I need to learn how to diagnose the problem.
The 2 x tsdz2b motors are installed, but need flashed, and displays built.

I'm pretty certain I've bought everything I need to flash the motors, and build the displays. Both are installed on the bikes already(easy bit). I'm now struggling to even get started with the rest.

I need a person. And not a forum post. I've read FAAAR to much, and so much information that I'm sick of it. I cant even look at the github or this forum without getting insanely frustrated and demotivated.

Please don't mention SIG in Durham, the dude took me for a "frocking idiot" and screwed me over one already.

I'm using these for work doing deliveries. I really need the help as I'm currently running these motors stock, and they're being destroyed really quick.

Please someone be out there, in the North East, that can really help. Please.

I have 3 motors 1no V1 TSDZ2 thats already been flashed with an 860 display but got moisture in and isnt working, and I need to learn how to diagnose. It also has the temperature sensor mod.
And 2no (V2 I think, need help figuring that out)TSDZ2B, both unmodified. One is with the xh-18 display, and the other is the 6pin vlcd5.

I've made both a svlink cable and a jlink cable.
I tried both B's first, with the svlink cable, on windows, I managed to download all the software, the computer recognised the usb, but the software kept saying it couldn't connect, or there was no power, it wouldn't read the motor . I tried with both the battery connected and disconnected. I figured this was because they were the V2's that are mentioned. So I proceeded with those instructions, however they're a lot more vague. I used a raspberry pi on linux this time. I did downloaded visual studio, and built the jlink cable. I then downloaded and installed the extentions and other utilities. But have no clue how to proceed. I dont understand the makefile process. Im also a bit unclear how to use the github repository properly.

I'm willing to travel somewhere for help, if I need to. I'm in Newcastle. I'd really like this done before the 20th.

Thanks, to whoever combined these posts. much appreciated

Last edited:
I'm still looking for help with these motors. If I could get 1 working that would be great. I'd take a teams call or something, if anyone is willing. I need this for work please.

My last post was heavily ignored. I have 3 motors I desperately need fixed and running the the open source firmware. Is there someone who can help. Where can I take these motors in the uk?

My last post was heavily ignored. I have 3 motors I desperately need fixed and running the the open source firmware. Is there someone who can help. Where can I take these motors in the uk?
Please, someone respond. And be willing to help. I can't stress enough how much i need this done, and how much im struggling to do it myself.

You have a pretty big ask there, I could venture a guess that a number of folks here could do it, but they will want more details things like, where in the world are you located? What is the issue that brings you here? (IE: did they just stop responding? are you sure it is a motor issue, and not controls etc?)

For some of these things even my lame old butt would be useful, but I always was taught to never buy a pig in a poke, and don't offer to fix what you ain't sure is broke.

Two work. They need flashed.
1.TSDZ2B 6pin display
2. TSDZ2B XH-18 Display.
I have a feeling they're V2's

3. TSDZ2 Previously modded with a temp sensor, flashed, with an 860c display. got moisture in it. If the board still works ill replace the motor.

Seriously? What does someone need. This is literally the forum you're told to go to for help.

Im willing to travel and pay some just to flash thr two working motors. Can no one here do that?

Er... UK, strictly (?)
If u can't find anywhere else, I can have someone from EVANS contact you. They are in the business of and refurbish electric motors of all sizes. Located here in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Back