JoshuaGoldberg of evsolutions.net Ripped me off via Groupbuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to bump this. This thief stole over $1,500 from me. I hope the purchaser of his business is not expecting either integrity from him or goodwill from his name.

Like turbo says above, it's prolly the same folks under a different name.

All I can get is this:

WHOIS
Domain name: ridemore.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2007/01/03
Expiry date: 2012/01/03
Updated date: 2010/11/30

Registrar:
Name: CanHost Inc.
Number: 36

Name servers:
ns57.1and1.com
ns58.1and1.com

% WHOIS look-up made at 2011-03-02 15:40:09 (GMT)
%
% Use of CIRA's WHOIS service is governed by the Terms of Use in its Legal
% Notice, available at http://www.cira.ca/legal-notice/?lang=en
%
% (c) 2010 Canadian Internet Registration Authority, (http://www.cira.ca/)

Y'all up north can maybe find out more, via biz license info.

Nope not the same people at all. Ridemore.ca is in Ottawa and is an established e-bike store. They also built my website 5 years ago and when I shut the Biz down I suggested they add their site address until my site expires in June 2011. I have zero contact with Ridemore.ca

Next up this notion expressed earlier that my Wife has taken over the Biz is wrong. The Wife has COPD and walks with a cane and has almost zero interest in e-bikes. If you look at the photo some idiot posted with moi as Fat Bastard you'll see she has no pedals and that is because her lung capacity is so far gone she cannot pedal a bike/trike.

As for my life as it is. as some of you are aware I had a mini-stroke last October which left me partially blind and my Left side does not work as well as it used to which is a Bitch being a Cyclist all my life (never owned a Car).

The people who intended to take over my website have given up due to all the negativity expressed here that went Viral. Kind of a shame actually since the lead guy in the group is a paraplegic and an electronics engineer who could have done some neat stuff with battery packs and rewiring Controllers.

As for Lesss and the guy in Winnipeg. I have never said I would not repay anyone but it is taking much longer than I ever imagined and having people post negative comments about me here just slows down my ability to repay anyone.

Goes like this

My Sole Income came from selling hub motor kits (never from Batteries) and in 18 years I have NEVER ripped anyone off on the Motor Kit side. This Headway Group was the first time anything like this ever happened to me but everyone has decided that those 18 years meant nothing because of the 14% of the Group left out in the cold April 2009.

Now given that the ONLY way I can repay anyone is from the Profits earned selling Hub Motor Kits and everyone is out to bury me alive and prevent me from operating said business, how in the bloody hell am I supposed to earn profit to repay anyone??

To me all these negative posts are just shooting the people who want a refund in the foot over and over.

I have been asked by several e-motor manufacturers to get back in the game but as long as people continue to slag me off what would be the point. People need to seperate the Headway Group Boo Boo from the E-Motor Biz and so far that is not happening and until it does no one gets a refund.

PS in case no one is fully aware of this. When Lesss posted his attack on me on Kijjii last year I started getting death threats, posters on telephone poles, people calling me on the phone and threatening my wife and myself, our cat was butchered in the laneway, my trike was kicked in. I dooubt Lesss was doing it but people go on crusades thinking it is what they should be doing thinking this E-S Group will praise them. Comments like Lesss saying people should Spit on me really egg idiots on who likely have a screw loose to begin with.

Papa Smurf,

The simple fact is that you accepted money from people for batteries, and when you took delivery of the batteries you turned around and sold them to someone else. That makes you a thief pure and simple. Why you did it is irrelevant. Once you started your thieving ways is when your life took even more of a turn for the worse, a trend that will continue until you make a real effort to make good on your debts. Some type of partial payment to each as a show of good faith would be a good start.

I really have never understood why people let themselves get that
obese god daaamn he's one fat mofo no wonder he needs a trike :-|
When it gets to the point 'The roof above the tool shed' is so large
that you can't see your wang when you take a piss, your too damn fat IMHO

JoshuaGoldberg, your a thief pure and simple nice attempt to put a good spin on it in your above post
done any speech writing for politicians? might be a new income earner for you! Simple fact here though is,
you been caught out on more than one occasion selling peoples packs they had paid for, to other buyers.

Do what you have to do to get the money re-paid and make things right then maybe just maybe?
if you offer a big fat apology which FYi, i have yet to see, just excuses, people will cut you a break.
I know i would never buy even a pack of matches from you others maybe more forgiving though.

KiM

by John in CR » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 am

Papa Smurf,

The simple fact is that you accepted money from people for batteries, and when you took delivery of the batteries you turned around and sold them to someone else. That makes you a thief pure and simple. Why you did it is irrelevant. Once you started your thieving ways is when your life took even more of a turn for the worse, a trend that will continue until you make a real effort to make good on your debts. Some type of partial payment to each as a show of good faith would be a good start.John in CR
100 GW

Private message

No idea who UR or care but you have your facts wrong.

I did not take delivery of any batteries or sell batteries to anyone else using money from the 14% in Canada. The entire battery shipment went to the Port of Miami in Florida and was handled by the person who was to be the Headway Distributor for the USA. The Deal was 100% non-profit and I ended up losing $900.00 initially of my own just to fill the American side of the order.

In hindsight I should have added a Profit so that when the Canadian Dollar dropped 25% in value against the US Dollar there'd be that profit to cover the loss.

As for your point that I should have at least made partial payments. That was done already and continues to happen albeit slowly. The 3 people who have posted negative comments directed at me are at the bottom of the list and will be repaid last with Lesss being the last on the list.

by Lessss » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:50 am

Since you can't use it try selling the trike and compensate us from the sale.

Well after the stroke I bought myself a Handicap Mobility Scooter (No Pedals). It cost me a whopping $100.00. It came from an Estate Sale and the Lawyer selling it had no clue what it was or how it worked and the batteries were dead. The Scooter new was $4K and I could easily sell it and get at least $1,200.00 but I won't because it is just too much fun to ride at 20 mph.

As for your suggestion I sell my delta trike. I had it repaired and in a few weeks it goes to the welder and will be heavily modified with OSS from RANS and a higher seating arrangement. Have also replaced the Carbon Fiber seating with new units. Will likely run the modified trike on LiMnCo batteries instead of the SLA I used last summer.

I have lived for several years by using Bartering. My Delta Trike was built via Bartering. Welding is done without cash and I have not bought a Battery in years becasuse I barter services for batteries and whatever else I need that most would use cash for.

BTW for the idiot who thinks I am obese. You're correct on that one but I can still see my Penis because it is sooo freakin huge. I am 290 lbs X 6'.1" Tall.

Out of sheer curiousity AussieJester why are you here (in this thread) since you were NOT involved in the Headway Group Deal?

The whole Topic/Thread deals with People who were ripped off by that Fat Bastard Joshua Goldberg and you were not ripped off so why are you here---what you have no life whatsoever you feel the need to be here to slag off someone you don't know and has never done anything to you--> smart move there moron.

by AussieJester » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 am

I really have never understood why people let themselves get that
obese god daaamn he's one fat mofo no wonder he needs a trike
When it gets to the point 'The roof above the tool shed' is so large
that you can't see your wang when you take a piss, your too damn fat IMHO

JoshuaGoldberg, your a thief pure and simple nice attempt to put a good spin on it in your above post
done any speech writing for politicians? might be a new income earner for you! Simple fact here though is,
you been caught out on more than one occasion selling peoples packs they had paid for, to other buyers.

Do what you have to do to get the money re-paid and make things right then maybe just maybe?
if you offer a big fat apology which FYi, i have yet to see, just excuses, people will cut you a break.
I know i would never buy even a pack of matches from you others maybe more forgiving though.

KiM

The Bernie Madoff of lithium batteries. Actually lower than BM, since at least he admitted his wrongdoing and is paying the price.

The only thing worse than an unrepentant thief is a lying unrepentant thief. Over what period did the Canadian dollar take a 25% nosedive? It's all such a lie, because when you took their money you got the current exchange rate and the batteries your agent took delivery on weren't subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Anyway the Canadians involved in the deal were well aware of what the Canadian dollar was doing, and would have accepted their new pro rata share of the batteries. Instead, you sold the batteries and pocketed the full proceeds. Why build in a profit into the unit price when it's all profit anyway? A higher price wouldn't have attracted as many willing victims.

Joshua Goldberg said:
Out of sheer curiousity AussieJester why are you here (in this thread) since you were NOT involved in the Headway Group Deal?

The whole Topic/Thread deals with People who were ripped off by that Fat Bastard Joshua Goldberg and you were not ripped off so why are you here---what you have no life whatsoever you feel the need to be here to slag off someone you don't know and has never done anything to you--> smart move there moron.

I ain't the only one here that didn't get ripped by you, I guess your not familiar with the whole forum concept thief, everyone is entitled to their opinion thats how forums work, thief. i read the thread and gave you my opinion on what you have done, tough shit if you don't like it your a lying thieving individual you deserve everything that you get for what you have done, i despise people like you, thief. Smart move ripping people off moron.. :roll:

KiM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back