Sabvoton Controller problem.

Jacobite

1 µW
Hi everyone.
I have a problem with my Sabvoton 150a controller. It was running perfectly fine until wheel got loose and span the shaft round damaged phase and hall wires. Stripped the wheel, replaced the wires, tested phase and hall sensors are okay. Put it all back together to discover now the controller is not operational. Steady green light comes on when ignition on but nothing else is happening. No reaction for throttle, no Bluetooth signal emitted, nothing but the steady green light. Even when hall wires unplugged it doesn't flash red 13 times for hall error like it used to. Just steady green light. Please help.

Hi everyone.
I have a problem with my Sabvoton 150a controller. It was running perfectly fine until wheel got loose and span the shaft round damaged phase and hall wires. Stripped the wheel, replaced the wires, tested phase and hall sensors are okay. Put it all back together to discover now the controller is not operational. Steady green light comes on when ignition on but nothing else is happening. No reaction for throttle, no Bluetooth signal emitted, nothing but the steady green light. Even when hall wires unplugged it doesn't flash red 13 times for hall error like it used to. Just steady green light. Please help.

Back