wattmeter/ lipo-lixx 6s balancer for 18€/27$

bzhwindtalker

100 kW
hello all, I just received my wattmeter I got on ebay, and it seems a good deal!
The price is rigth and the quality is exelent for a chineze product.

Did some more testing today. Hooked the TRAKKER on the bike. The bike is an Orbea dakar and it's powerd by a v-belt driven kollmorgan I run on 8s lipo. Works well but I need better/ more batts... Because my cheap ebay lipos don't hold the power, they sag to 2.5v per cell at less than 5c. Under hard acceleration, the controller cuts. In fact, my 32v batt sag down to 17v... My bike peak at 850w because of my worn batteries.
Now the dervice: there is a main menu were you can select between watts, lipo, life and lilo (mistype of li-ion?)
Browsing throuh submenus is easy with the three switchises.
In the watt menu, the TR displays instant watts, battery voltage, battery amps, and consumed Ah. Not the best for ebike use! I wish it had maxwatt reading as well as consumed wh. But for my needs it's good . I also tried the balancing function, seems to work but it's not fast at all. Displays individual cell voltage. There is also a check menu in eatch chemistery menu. Displays estimated soc and individual cell voltage. Battery voltage is given with 3 digits after the "," individual cell have onely 2 digits.

As a conclusion I'll say that its a handy tool to have always hooked on the bike and the battery pack. And pretty good price/usage ratio.

07112009044.jpg
07112009048.jpg
07112009049.jpg
View attachment 3
07112009053.jpg
07112009054.jpg
07112009056.jpg

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. (anybody have guessed that? :roll: )

Thanks for the post.
Good to see a few cheap watt meters showing up now, this one looks like a slightly different variation of the watts up meter.
Are the parameters on the display configurable, or do they scroll, or is it just one set screen of numbers ?
I don't suppose the screen is back lit ?

This unit would be ideal found mounting on a power supply charger, especially with the added balancer (even though it's no doubt very low powered)

It's worth mentioning for those who may not have checked the ebay link, but its $27 delivered. That makes it the cheapest watt meter available at nearly half the cost of the hobbycity turnigy meters (currently out of stock)

yeah, for that price you have onely what you can see on the screen on the last picture... But in the check submenu you have the battery capacity in percent, and the curves seems acurate (but are not learning from battery). If i let the dervice always powered, it keeps ah count until i reset it by pressing the select button for 3 s. other usefull feature, it beeps when under/over cell voltage and when balancing is over. No backligth, but it's not a ebike specific tool...

Back