which E-bike battery do you recommend for 2023? - for me its this one...

Föppel

100 W
About 1 month ago my old battery quit working. It lasted me something more than 3 years and about 300 (full) charge cycles. I think I can actually be quite happy with that.
Anyway, I needed a new battery and looked around for some time for a good replacement.
I've seen on ES many interesting batteries from suppliers I did not know so far and I'm interested which battery you would recommend in 2023 for which application. Preferably with information such as quality, price, cells, performance and intended use.

for my part, i have ultimately decided in favor of a Supershark from Em3 with Molicel 28A cells. I also made a Review-Video about it which you can see here:

Quality: great
Price: about 500 USD (including shipping and customs)
Performance: up to 2500 Watt when fully charged (you see in the video something around 2350 Watt on a CYC Gen 1 with the battery not fully charged)
Cells: Molicell 28A - Its a 52 Volt pack (14S4P) with ~ 11.5 Ah
Intended use: silly E-Freeriding, Fun-riding

So, for my riding style i wanted something as light and small as possible that would give me 2000-2500 watts of power and a range of at least 15Km (which is usually the maximum range i ride at a time). And to keep it short - I am very happy with it and would recommend it to someone who needs a (relatively) small and light battery with a power of 2000 to max 2500W.

About 1 month ago my old battery quit working. It lasted me something more than 3 years and about 300 (full) charge cycles. I think I can actually be quite happy with that.
Anyway, I needed a new battery and looked around for some time for a good replacement.
I've seen on ES many interesting batteries from suppliers I did not know so far and I'm interested which battery you would recommend in 2023 for which application. Preferably with information such as quality, price, cells, performance and intended use.

for my part, i have ultimately decided in favor of a Supershark from Em3 with Molicel 28A cells. I also made a Review-Video about it which you can see here:

Quality: great
Price: about 500 USD (including shipping and customs)
Performance: up to 2500 Watt when fully charged (you see in the video something around 2350 Watt on a CYC Gen 1 with the battery not fully charged)
Cells: Molicell 28A - Its a 52 Volt pack (14S4P) with ~ 11.5 Ah
Intended use: silly E-Freeriding, Fun-riding

So, for my riding style i wanted something as light and small as possible that would give me 2000-2500 watts of power and a range of at least 15Km (which is usually the maximum range i ride at a time). And to keep it short - I am very happy with it and would recommend it to someone who needs a (relatively) small and light battery with a power of 2000 to max 2500W.
👍

Back