LiFepo4 single cell charger CC CV 2A 10$

Doctorbass

100 GW
That looks a promising source. Interesting the varying energy density of the 'power' and 'energy' cells. I suppose that given the similar voltage profiles it would be possible to mix a few of each in a parallel array to get light pack with a decent discharge rate.

I'm liking those single-cell chargers -- a fine method for keeping a pack balanced, IMO. :D

Doesn't look there's an option for tabbed cells.

CGameProgrammer said:
Interesting, but it's still $96 to charge the equivalent of a single DeWalt pack (10 cells) vs ~$35 for a DeWalt charger on eBay.

But the dewalt charger can only charge 10 cells at a time.. less cells is impossible without finding a big 10W 3.6V zenner diode for each cell fake...

The solution of multiple independent cahrger is very flexible :wink:
the connections are very simple and you have less possibility to brocke something du to accidental wiring error... like on the dewalt BMS...

Doc

CGameProgrammer said:
Interesting, but it's still $96 to charge the equivalent of a single DeWalt pack (10 cells) vs ~$35 for a DeWalt charger on eBay.

But with single cell chargers balancing the pack, it's relatively safe to forgo or bypass the BMS -- as I do with my much less safe lithium cobalt pack.

Back