**7 year old post ** I almost killed a man over a hotdog.

a 7yo thread but still to me it would depend on whether the boogy pick was intentional to offend or he was just a slob, either way it seems that they don't need the business so to walk away and never return would be my response I think but it's hard to say until the same situation occurs but would certainly make one angry

This happened once to me, rejecting an order after it was made. At UW seattle downtown, a subway didn't make it clear they didn't accept credit/debit, and so I found out after my order was made, and not only was my order $9 as opposed to $5 across the road because it was a special "convenient" subway, but they were suggesting I could use the atm which knowingly came with a $4 minimum atm fee (So paying $13 for an equivalent $5 sub across the street). So, my response, "Screw this! See ya later, frockers!". They were in disbelief, that's the only time I've refused an order after it was made. If a store has a habit of screwing me over, I try to adapt but at some point with the persisting intent, I cut them off and find satisfying alternatives. [Organic fuji apples and cheese being my goto 'treat' at the moment, lol. God, I love Fuji apples, I think I need to seriously consider planting a fuji apple tree or several. They almost always seem to be satisfyingly crispy unlike the galas, which is a crapshoot.]

I went to a Subway years ago, they had the $5 footlong special, so I ordered the ham.
The east indian lady that was making it put on one or two jalapeno's and a few (3) green pepper slices, and 3 tomatoe slices. I asked for more jalapeno and she put on one extra piece. In my head I am like oh ok, then I ask for more green pepper, she puts on slice. I ask for more tomatoe, she tells me this is a $5 sub I cant do that.

She must have been the owner. I said ok then I dont want it, and she started picking pieces off the sub and putting it back into the bin. Before that, and knowing I was going to not pay and walk out I shoulda said ok, pour on every sauce but I want it on the bread part. And italian sauce on the lettuce part....then walk out.

My wife brought home an El Pollo Loco shrimp taco platter the other day. Guess what? The two tacos each contained NO shrimp. Complained over the phone, expecting to be comped. All they did was enroll my email in their club and offer a buy one get one. I said take a hike, we'll never eat there again. Every time you go there they mess up your order so you have to go back inside to get it right, meanwhile your food gets cold. :x

Edit from 7 years later.... I'm Grateful I don't choose to trade my peace over anything anyone does at this point in my life. Every being is free the. Let anything bother them, but it's always optional.

I'm so grateful for the awareness i can only suffer experiantal phenomena I choose not to appreciate receiving in this one moment between conception and death.

The fingers said:
My wife brought home an El Pollo Loco shrimp taco platter the other day. Guess what? The two tacos each contained NO shrimp. Complained over the phone, expecting to be comped. All they did was enroll my email in their club and offer a buy one get one. I said take a hike, we'll never eat there again. Every time you go there they mess up your order so you have to go back inside to get it right, meanwhile your food gets cold. :x

Forgot to mention that they wanted to require me to download their app on my phone to get the BOGO. :roll: Done! :lol:

Back