A local E-scooter deal... Advice?

dequinox

10 kW
Does anyone recognize this scooter? The guy says "make offer" but I have no reasonable answer for that.

I'd appreciate any help. I suppose the shite photo makes it a bit of a challenge, but any help would be appreciated.

Love the configuration, just what I'd like to come across. I know there's IES, not sure if they're the same as IEScooter. I'm sure this is off the market for awhile since I don't find anything in a search.

Missing key may be easy, may be impossible. Some have a security system in the key. Charger probably isn't a big deal. Batteries most likely went bad sitting. No idea even if it's complete. Don't offer much, but looks like it could be a good project.

mistercrash said:
No key and no charger sounds suspicious to me.

Yes. And no price either. Can't stand those ads.

The shit picture makes me wonder too... I'll have to look around and see if anyone reported one stolen.

Well, too late on that one, but I wouldn't be suspicious on missing keys and chargers, people lose those all the time. Often that's why they're selling it.

People simply don’t lose both key and charger often, if at all. But nearly 100% of thieves won’t have those items.

Follow your own conscience but without some reasonable explanation and/or documentation of when, where and how something like this was acquired, I’ll pass…

Back