Anyone else having problems with Champion Electric Bicycles?

I second the notion that Prodeco send a bike to a respected ES member, for a thorough, unbiased review. I've done a few, and so has Ypedal. We'll do our danmdest to find a flaw in it, but if we don't, it's HUGE for you folks at Prodeco.

Reviews from Joe Noob are of little use to you. You get a thumbs up from the regulars at ES, and it's winner winner chicken dinner for you.

I can't think of one single time in all my 17780 posts that moderators edited me. That's because I try not to call names, and try to discuss the topic instead of the person. And I'm not a company shill.

But I often go edit myself after I cool off, or somebody shows me I have the science wrong.

I would also happily review the bike, pack it all up, and mail it back t my own expense after the review.

But again, it will not be a fluffy newb review. Exact battery performance data and bike power and performance data will be measured and shared.

If you're making a great product, give it to any of our ES gurus and get a review done. If it rocks, they will let the world know. If it sucks, they will let the world know. But you will get an unbiased review from a knowledgeable reviewer.

dogman said:
I second the notion that Prodeco send a bike to a respected ES member, for a thorough, unbiased review. I've done a few, and so has Ypedal. We'll do our danmdest to find a flaw in it, but if we don't, it's HUGE for you folks at Prodeco.

Reviews from Joe Noob are of little use to you. You get a thumbs up from the regulars at ES, and it's winner winner chicken dinner for you.

I can't think of one single time in all my 17780 posts that moderators edited me. That's because I try not to call names, and try to discuss the topic instead of the person. And I'm not a company shill.

But I often go edit myself after I cool off, or somebody shows me I have the science wrong.

Seems very fair good deal all around!!!

I'll also attest to the fact that none of my posts have ever been edited or removed. If this is a "commercial" venture, we're obviously not looked upon as a threat -- and we sell e-bikes / kits! Although I try to participate and help whenever I can, some of my posts have been borderline advertisements and I've mentioned products we carry on several occassions (IF IT'S RELATED TO THE POST). Worst case scenario, I've been asked to move our post to "Items for Sale" section...

If there's a commercial interest in running this board, it definitely hasn't affected the way it's moderated. The free flow of information seems to be encouraged... even if it might infringe on someone else's business interests ;)

dogman said:

PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: Hi Dogman, maybe it was not Justin that removed the post or edited but yesterday for example, one of my post was edited but I fully understood why afterwards. I have to be careful not to promote the company or try to bring discussion outside of this forum. I was requesting a Q & A chat discussion for anyone who wanted to be involved but I wrote too much and left an email address I created specifically for this forum.

This is Robert Provost again, the CEO of Prodeco Technologies and not Daniel Del Aguila. Daniel is the one who wrote a few months back and he gets a little more frustrated than I do at what was happening on the forum and the negative tone towards our company.

The last few days have been my first time ever writing on this forum and actually almost any forum. I write on our Facebook every once in a while but don't have as much time as I would like to. In the past we had customers who contacted us saying their posts were edited or removed on Endless Sphere. One guy even went to the extent to warn us about Endless Sphere saying he tested it and none of the good stuff was allowed through. We had an employee last year named Josh who monitored the internet but he is back in college and we now are adding new staff for internet related issues. Josh said Endless Sphere was ruthless and dangerous, I believe those were his terms. He felt everyone was trying to twist his words but I believe the main issue is Josh did not have the experience a lot of you guys have on this forum. I see some amazing members who know their stuff. I almost feel like asking them to come work for us. Just from the last 2 days I started writing on Endless Sphere, I don't believe I ever have in the past since I have wrote on some forums but do not remember all of them. I think Justin is doing an excellet job and actually to take it a step further, I believe ebike.ca is one of best DIY companies out there, if not the best. I know they do not need my endorsement but I give them 10 stars out of 10 stars and they have my vote for top DIY site. I love that they develope products themselves and understand what is involved in doing so. We belive in electric bikes so much that we are the main GOLD sponsor of LEVA, the Light Electric Vehicle Association.

As far as a test, to make it fair I will tell you what. If we have enough guys on the forum saying you are the one to test and we can trust it 100%, we will do that. I will not only send you a bike but I will fly you to South Florida and put you up in a hotel. I would first want you to spend a whole day with us at the company. I understand how important Endless Sphere is to the electric bike community so that is my motive. I am hoping it will turn all the negative energy to positive on the forum whenever Prodeco Technologies the company is involved as part of the discussion. If you will accept me on my offer, the prize and payment for your time will be one of our 48V 750W Outlaw bikes and you can pick any one of them off the line so it is not some bike that we put extra love and care in for a test bike. You can even watch the bike get built from beginning to end. If that doesn't then end the non-believers, I do not know what will. You can even take photos. The reason I chose you is because where you have dogged us in the past, I see you as being honest. You were open minded many times. Our company is moving into our new building between October and December. Once we are finished moving and up and running, we want you to come by and Prodeco Technologies will pay all expenses. I just need enough of the guys on this forum who love to trash us agree you are the right person. if you want to write me direct, my email is my name "rob" at our website address. If I write the email address, I believe it automatically gets removd from this post.

For now, anyone that is an Endless Sphere member who is close to us and can drive, come to our facility and talk to me. I will spend the afternoon with you and show you around. We run out of 2 buildings within 100 feet of each other and already have been moving inventory to the new building, which is about 8 miles from where we are now.

Thank you guys and Jsustin for allowing me freely to write on Endless Sphere these last 2 days and this post ends my writing for today which has been I think 4 hours. I wish I could type faster but I cannot. This weekend we are finalizing our preparation for a big tradeshow coming up in a few weeks. We have 22 different models on display we worked all year on for this event. - Robert Provost, CEO, Prodeco Technologies

Jason27 said:
Daniel ..I highly doubt you sell 150 bikes a day. I seriously challenge that. I also highly doubt the moderators would manipulate feedback.

Your giving prodeco a bad name with your outrageous claims.

Give the customer his bike!!

PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: This is Rob Provost, CEO of Prodeco Technologies. I am just using Daniel's company account to respond but will open my own account on Endless Sphere. In regards to this post. What Daniel stated and also in the Channel 10 News Video is that we could sell 150 Bikes per day and believe me we could. We however only have the capacity to build just under 50 per day but we took a step back and slowed it down this summer as we had a higher capacity before. The reason for the step back was to do more inhouse and take the quality up even a further notch. We realized more it was not just about building the bikes good but building each bike like it was the only bike we would ever build. We needed to train more and more people and today we are at 48 employees but withing 18 months expect to be at 100 employees. The amount of bikes we have the ability to produce almost follows how many employees we have. Not that 1 employee builds a whole bike but each bike takes almost a shift worth of time whether part is 90 minutes in prep, 180 minutes on the line, 60 minutes in adjusting, 60 minutes in wheel building, 45 minutes in cleaning and shipping, etc...

Our new building which we are moving in between October and December has 8 production lines. Each line has 7 stations. The station can turn 2.5 times per shift. This does not including prepping stations which we have 4 of them and adjusting and torque stations which we also have 4 of. Then there are 4 quality control stations and 4 shipping stations. 1 prep station feeds 2 production lines. The prep station is where handlebars are prepared, wheels are tired, forks are braked, etc.. The production line has bearings installed, headesets, kickstands, drive train, forks, stems, wheels, electronics, etc.. Once complete the bike heads to adjustment and torque stations where each bike is adjusted and all torque settings are double checked. From there the bike goes to quality control and every bike is inspected in detail including electronics, adjustments doubled checked, brakes, derailleurs, paint finish, etc.. After that they go to cleaning and finally packaging to be shipped. The wheels are indivisually built and laced with balance and truing done by a team of 6 guys. We however just purchased Holland Mechanics latest machines for our new building to assist with wheel building. One machine uses lasers to balance and true the wheels but the other machine still requires workers assisting with the lacing. The lacing machine shoots out the nipples and tightens them with a robotic arm. Each wheel is placed on a truing stand regardless and gone through by hand. It takes anywhere from 6 ot 8 hours to build each bike. If running 2 shifts, the new building will pump out some serious numbers.

In regards to the post and manipulation, I mention that in another post but understand why.

In regards to Champion, I reference them also in other posts and that dealership was closed this past May but we tried our best to work with Champion on getting the bikes out up through July. We never had the details on the last 100 or so customers and we do not even know if he had payment. During the final 4 months, we only charged him when the bike was being built and shipped, we had no idea who the customer was or where the bike was going up until 1 or 2 weeks before shipping. Some orders were 6 months old before we even seen the order. We would only make an invoice when he gave the details to us of who purchased the bike, so we did not know who the customers were for the last 100 or so bikes. We also could not ship bikes if we had no customer detail and no payment. We were told by him that the customers he accepted payment on, he refunded. I believe Champion originally did not realize we build each bike to order and thought we bought completed bikes. He probably did not understand what goes into building each bike. He also did not want to lose a sale so took it.

For the 2013 model year (starts in November), we will be very cautious of the dealer base we have. All new agreements will be required. Our screening process is much more involved and we including a code of conduct and ethics in the agreement. It is important dealers do not sell models of bikes before we are able to start shipping them. For the most part, today's dealer base is pretty solid and we do not have any rougue dealers that we know of except the one who resells our bikes with stickers over our decals and says it is his own bike.

Thank you Jason for posting your concerns which allowed me to answer them. Daniel probably did not state it clearly that we have request for 150 per day but not that we do not produce that amount. - Robert Provost, CEO, Prodeco Technologies.

Daniel said:
PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: Hi Dogman, maybe it was not Justin that removed the post or edited but yesterday for example, one of my post was edited but I fully understood why afterwards. I have to be careful not to promote the company or try to bring discussion outside of this forum. I was requesting a Q & A chat discussion for anyone who wanted to be involved but I wrote too much and left an email address I created specifically for this forum.

Which post of yours was edited?

I checked the moderator logs, and they do not list any edits to any of your posts (under "daniel" username) (though they do list all other moderator activity I am aware of, except for pruning of spammers). Perhaps they do not list activity by Admins, and only Moderator activity is listed (I am not sure)?

I checked your post itself that contains your email address:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=632596#p632596
and there appears to be no edit; it still contains your email address/etc; I do not have a local copy of it cached but it appears unchanged from when I read it originally and replied.

Daniel said:
If I write the email address, I believe it automatically gets removd from this post.
Nope--there are no automatic removals of anything. No manual removals of such either, unless they are spammers.

Daniel said:
PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: This is Rob Provost, CEO of Prodeco Technologies. I am just using Daniel's company account to respond but will open my own account on Endless Sphere.
What you should do instead is PM Fechter or MRVass so they can have your username changed from Daniel to whatever name you wish to have, as it is not recommended to have more than one username per company, partly because of spam problems we have had.

I trust and endorse Dogman as an unbiased, knowledgable and unemotional reviewer.

+1 for Dogman

(and +1 for this dialogue, which I have only come in on the end of...)

Joe

amberwolf said:
Daniel said:

Which post of yours was edited?

I checked the moderator logs, and they do not list any edits to any of your posts (under "daniel" username) (though they do list all other moderator activity I am aware of, except for pruning of spammers). Perhaps they do not list activity by Admins, and only Moderator activity is listed (I am not sure)?

I checked your post itself that contains your email address:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=632596#p632596
and there appears to be no edit; it still contains your email address/etc; I do not have a local copy of it cached but it appears unchanged from when I read it originally and replied.

Daniel said:
If I write the email address, I believe it automatically gets removd from this post.
Nope--there are no automatic removals of anything. No manual removals of such either, unless they are spammers.

Daniel said:
PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: This is Rob Provost, CEO of Prodeco Technologies. I am just using Daniel's company account to respond but will open my own account on Endless Sphere.
What you should do instead is PM Fechter or MRVass so they can have your username changed from Daniel to whatever name you wish to have, as it is not recommended to have more than one username per company, partly because of spam problems we have had.

This is Rob Provost and I will ask for the name change instead of the new account. 2 days ago when I reviewed the post I left, it seemed chopped in 1/2 but maybe I am wrong. Parts missing were followed by ... (an ellipsis). When I checked now it was all there. It could be me that I was looking at another post but not sure. I now see the email address in there. I definitley will give the benefit of the doubt and I could be the one that made an error but just not sure. My eyes could be playing tricks I spend so much time in the office. The post I did think and believe to be edited was that one you referenced.

Thank you for bringing that up to my attention, Rob Provost.

winkinatcha said:
I trust and endorse Dogman as an unbiased, knowledgable and unemotional reviewer.

+1 for Dogman

(and +1 for this dialogue, which I have only come in on the end of...)

Joe

Hi Joe, we now have a few votes for Dogman and I am all for it. He just has to give us the green light and we will set it up. Thank you for the +1 on the dialogue. We appreciate all the great users on here questioning us on who we are and where we came from. Everyone has the right to know, especially the diehard fans of ebikes. I wanted to tell our side of the story of what has been going on and said about us. I wrote on a few of the various topics. Especially the ones I came across where I felt the information was extra wrong. When I do a search on here for Prodeco, here are over 600 comments on us so I don't know if I can get to all them to check out. It seems a lot of people were not to happy with us. I just want everyone to know we are a sincere group of people and take electric bikes very serious. More than most people realize and we want to do whatever possible to move this industry forward in the USA and put a spot light on the industry in any way we can. We feel any ebike whether made from home in someone's garage or by a manufacturer or distributed 3rd hand are a huge plus for transporation and part of the future. Thank you again, Cheers, Rob Provost.

Daniel said:
I will not only send you a bike but I will fly you to South Florida and put you up in a hotel. I would first want you to spend a whole day with us at the company. I understand how important Endless Sphere is to the electric bike community so that is my motive. I am hoping it will turn all the negative energy to positive on the forum whenever Prodeco Technologies the company is involved as part of the discussion. If you will accept me on my offer, the prize and payment for your time will be one of our 48V 750W Outlaw bikes and you can pick any one of them off the line so it is not some bike that we put extra love and care in for a test bike. You can even watch the bike get built from beginning to end. If that doesn't then end the non-believers, I do not know what will. You can even take photos.
Offering compensation is not how I would solicit an unbiased review. It will lack credibility, almost no matter who does the review.

I have confidence in Dogman's impartiality, but the bait gives the whole process a tint.

One thing that has been successful in the past, is for a unit to be offered for review by more than one member... when the dog is done, he sends it to Ypedal, who sends it to another member who sends it back to Prodeco. Prodeco gets three reviews and some shipping bills.

TylerDurden said:
Daniel said:
I will not only send you a bike but I will fly you to South Florida and put you up in a hotel. I would first want you to spend a whole day with us at the company. I understand how important Endless Sphere is to the electric bike community so that is my motive. I am hoping it will turn all the negative energy to positive on the forum whenever Prodeco Technologies the company is involved as part of the discussion. If you will accept me on my offer, the prize and payment for your time will be one of our 48V 750W Outlaw bikes and you can pick any one of them off the line so it is not some bike that we put extra love and care in for a test bike. You can even watch the bike get built from beginning to end. If that doesn't then end the non-believers, I do not know what will. You can even take photos.
Offering compensation is not how I would solicit an unbiased review. It will lack credibility, almost no matter who does the review.

I have confidence in Dogman's impartiality, but the bait gives the whole process a tint.

One thing that has been successful in the past, is for a unit to be offered for review by more than one member... when the dog is done, he sends it to Ypedal, who sends it to another member who sends it back to Prodeco. Prodeco gets three reviews and some shipping bills.

We could see about doing it that way, We just want to make sure the person who receives the bike is not someone who if you sent them a box of Gold that would say it is a box of rocks. They have to be bias and why we like Dogman, he seemed honest. I am not familiar with YPedal but more than happy to entertain that thought. The 3rd could also be someone else but we want only forum members who have been on here a minimum 3 years and write regularly and fair. The key word is fair. We have sold thousands of bikes and 99.9% love them. There is always an occassional person who just does not like life in general so no matter what you out in front of them, they will be negative. With that said, we can do 3 users and let the bike makes it way across all 3.

I also endorse and respect YPedal and LiveForPhysics as reviewers, Dogman got my initial vote cos his review offer was the first I saw, in fact i would trust anyone with non-blue colour for their ES name, though colourfulness of the review may vary :twisted:

Joe

Daniel said:
We just want to make sure the person who receives the bike is not someone who if you sent them a box of Gold that would say it is a box of rocks. They have to be bias and why we like Dogman, he seemed honest. I am not familiar with YPedal but more than happy to entertain that thought. The 3rd could also be someone else but we want only forum members who have been on here a minimum 3 years and write regularly and fair. The key word is fair. We have sold thousands of bikes and 99.9% love them. There is always an occassional person who just does not like life in general so no matter what you out in front of them, they will be negative. With that said, we can do 3 users and let the bike makes it way across all 3.
Three reviewers get u some diversity and the comfort that you won't get sandbagged by a sole reviewer. We get more assurance that a shill will not be the person of record.

We have some recent members who are well-versed and some veterans who are just dipsticks. Veracity is what you are looking for... we can suggest a number of candidates. Ypedal and Dogman are a good start, they could pick a third... AlanB, Spinningmagnets, icecube57, oatnet... ?

It is a task to thoroughly review a bike. Not everyone who has the skills has the time or interest. But, there are folks here who are quite generous and fair.

You prodeco guys really need to stop saying your bikes are made in the USA. I can bet that all your components are foreign. Do your customers know this?

Daniel said:
dogman said:

PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: Hi Dogman, maybe it was not Justin that removed the post or edited but yesterday for example, one of my post was edited but I fully understood why afterwards.
This is Robert Provost again,
In the past we had customers who contacted us saying their posts were edited or removed on Endless Sphere. One guy even went to the extent to warn us about Endless Sphere saying he tested it and none of the good stuff was allowed through. We had an employee last year named Josh who monitored the internet but he is back in college and we now are adding new staff for internet related issues. Josh said Endless Sphere was ruthless and dangerous, I believe those were his terms.
- Robert Provost, CEO, Prodeco Technologies

Robert,
you have been getting some bad information re this forum. ( every one has an agenda ??)
I will confirm the other comments about the open nature and lack of editing / censorship since i have been posting here.
Sure , spam , trolls and blatent commercial pitches are not tolerated, but the site has allowed some pretty "controversial" statements to remain.
In fact i think the worst i have seen is to move posts to a more appropriate thread.
If you stay around long enough, i am sure you will gain greatly from the knowledge pool that forms the core of this forum.
Also i personally welcome any input from business men such as yourself, who view the Ebike world from a different perspective....as long as you dont use it as a commercial "soap box"

Hillhater said:
winkinatcha said:
I also endorse and respect YPedal and LiveForPhysics as reviewers,
:shock: Wow Ahh !... LFP ??..
the idea was to test, review, and return to maker.
If you let LFP get his hands on it, you just know it will all end in smoke and flames ! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I nominate LFP and DrBass as final testers :twisted: With Amberwolf as recipient of final result to incorporate into one of his build's awesomenesses :shock:

Joe

BIG +1 to Prodeco for coming out and offering bike(s) for testing and viewing of their facilities

Although there have been some questionable statements in the past, and lots of confusion / frusteration about production, it's a good sign that Prodeco is going out of their way to prove themselves to the ES community.

But be warned, it's very hard to impress these guys with a production e-bike. I don't question the honesty or integrity of any of the potential reviewers (all of the recommended members seem very open-minded), but you might not like all of the feedback that comes your way. These guys are avid e-bike enthusiasts with much higher expectations than the average consumer. So what you hear from your day-to-day, joe-normal customers will be totally different than what you hear from ES guys.

Either way, it definitely seems like a good way to extend an olive branch to the ES community which has been very negative thus far...

ecowheelz said:
But be warned, it's very hard to impress these guys with a production e-bike.
These guys are avid e-bike enthusiasts with much higher expectations than the average consumer....

I would expect any review to be based around the fact that it is a fully compliant, street legal, Ebike

TylerDurden said:
Daniel said:
We just want to make sure the person who receives the bike is not someone who if you sent them a box of Gold that would say it is a box of rocks. They have to be bias and why we like Dogman, he seemed honest. I am not familiar with YPedal but more than happy to entertain that thought. The 3rd could also be someone else but we want only forum members who have been on here a minimum 3 years and write regularly and fair. The key word is fair. We have sold thousands of bikes and 99.9% love them. There is always an occassional person who just does not like life in general so no matter what you out in front of them, they will be negative. With that said, we can do 3 users and let the bike makes it way across all 3.
Three reviewers get u some diversity and the comfort that you won't get sandbagged by a sole reviewer. We get more assurance that a shill will not be the person of record.

We have some recent members who are well-versed and some veterans who are just dipsticks. Veracity is what you are looking for... we can suggest a number of candidates. Ypedal and Dogman are a good start, they could pick a third... AlanB, Spinningmagnets, icecube57, oatnet... ?

It is a task to thoroughly review a bike. Not everyone who has the skills has the time or interest. But, there are folks here who are quite generous and fair.

Hi Tyler, it seems Dogman and YPedal will be the canidates if they agree and we can find a 3rd. Maybe I can check around myself to choose the 3rd. Rob P.

Hillhater said:
Daniel said:
dogman said:

PRODECO TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSE: Hi Dogman, maybe it was not Justin that removed the post or edited but yesterday for example, one of my post was edited but I fully understood why afterwards.
This is Robert Provost again,
In the past we had customers who contacted us saying their posts were edited or removed on Endless Sphere. One guy even went to the extent to warn us about Endless Sphere saying he tested it and none of the good stuff was allowed through. We had an employee last year named Josh who monitored the internet but he is back in college and we now are adding new staff for internet related issues. Josh said Endless Sphere was ruthless and dangerous, I believe those were his terms.
- Robert Provost, CEO, Prodeco Technologies

Robert,
you have been getting some bad information re this forum. ( every one has an agenda ??)
I will confirm the other comments about the open nature and lack of editing / censorship since i have been posting here.
Sure , spam , trolls and blatent commercial pitches are not tolerated, but the site has allowed some pretty "controversial" statements to remain.
In fact i think the worst i have seen is to move posts to a more appropriate thread.
If you stay around long enough, i am sure you will gain greatly from the knowledge pool that forms the core of this forum.
Also i personally welcome any input from business men such as yourself, who view the Ebike world from a different perspective....as long as you dont use it as a commercial "soap box"

Thank you Hillhater, I am really starting to enjoy this forum and finding a lot of people who take electric bikes as serious as we do. I wish I had more time to write. I think this weekend I found myself on here for about 8 hours total. I just also want everyone to know is we build bikes for the mainstream. We have a lot of individuals expectations to consider. There are riders who want various specifications that other riders do not and when developing the bikes, we need to look at that. Many members of this forum are diehard fans of ebikes and some of our bikes would be different than what they would build for themselves. We just don't want them knocking the quality of the bike or our company for that reason only. I am not sure why so much bad press happened and most did not even give us the benefit of the doubt and went for the jugular other than maybe some competitors are cloaked as members. We have seen this online. It has been a very common theme that whoever does get our bike, absolutely loves them and impressed with the level of quality so when we seen the bashers, we were like, "What's up?" Thank you again Hillhater and I was surprised how great a bunch of guys are on here. I heard all those negative things being said and felt the first post was edited but I am realizing this forum is 10 X better than I even realized. I wish I would of came on here a few years ago and conversing with all of you. Rob Provost

ecowheelz said:
BIG +1 to Prodeco for coming out and offering bike(s) for testing and viewing of their facilities

Although there have been some questionable statements in the past, and lots of confusion / frusteration about production, it's a good sign that Prodeco is going out of their way to prove themselves to the ES community.

But be warned, it's very hard to impress these guys with a production e-bike. I don't question the honesty or integrity of any of the potential reviewers (all of the recommended members seem very open-minded), but you might not like all of the feedback that comes your way. These guys are avid e-bike enthusiasts with much higher expectations than the average consumer. So what you hear from your day-to-day, joe-normal customers will be totally different than what you hear from ES guys.

Either way, it definitely seems like a good way to extend an olive branch to the ES community which has been very negative thus far...

Hi EcoWheelz, I just mention something in another post how the bikes might not be what they expect performance wise because some of the guys on here are power hungry, haha. We are willing if the testers are openminded and think what the consumer wants, we are safe. As far as quality, we are confident. As far as packaging and first presentation, we are confident. As far as component selection, we are confident. As far as price, confident. The performance is now the key issue. I hear of guys wanting high Amp controllers and such and off the wall performance which we have to watch battery distance per charge. I want to read more of the forum as I have time. We have various controllers and may send an additional for them to test. We want the people doing the reviews to answer a fair 20 question survey where I pick 10 topics and they can add 10. Topics such as to determine the fit and finish, build quality, components etc.. and keep in mind, we regulate the bikes to 20 MPH and only have 1 bike out of 22 models for 2013 that will do over 20 mph, That bike is considered "off road". Thanks ecowheelz for the heads up. I will get a bike to the group to test after Interbike. We are starting to ship the 2013 models the end of October to a few select dealers but will also send one to Dogman to start the test. Rob Provost, Prodeco Technologies.

Back