Avanti D8 + Cromotor + Adaptto MAX-E controller

my deepest condolence :( im glad nobody got hurt- this is the most important thing.
good to know the fire was not caused by the battery or e-bike stuff

I wish you lots of creative enthusiasm for arrange a new flat and building a new bike!

so sad to see this Andrey.

i hope you manage to build an even better bike in the future.

i hope everything works out ok for you.

Andrey, you seem to have suffered the same fate of many of the best people on this forum. I hope you are able to rebuild, bigger and better than before. sure I'm not the only one in awe of the Russian ingenuity from your threads. hope you get another place sorted soon.

Terrible news! I hope that your equipment and projects are at least partially covered by insurance. I am a huge fan of my Max-E, it's a fantastic bit of hardware with great software to boot. I hope your replacement build goes well and you can recover from the loss of so many things.

Wow Andrey! I feel bad for you losing so much in fire, at least you're OK! Intelligent guy like yourself will recognize mental awareness from this test and rebuild stronger.... Best wishes to all affected by this terrible misfortune, from an American friend of Russian heritage.

Thanks for getting my Adaptto controller out so quick! I stopped by to check out your wheels and see if I could pick up any pro tips from your setup for my Titus Supermoto, "Tits SuMo", as I affectionately named her..... I will have to update my build thread pics after installing her new brain. I have made many improvements with bad intentions in mind to whip her hard, flip her upside-down in a multi-cosmic frenzy! And thanks for the tip: No flame paint for my hot-rod! ......c'mon man, gotta keep smiling.
If there is anything you need or I can do to help you get back in the saddle from here, do not hesitate to ask.... really digging some of the vids your crew posts riding in Moscaw!
Cheers,
WarDog

Back