BAFANG CONFIG TOOL

sybersonix

10 µW
I have the wuxing cm5001 500 watt mid drive motor with 48v batt and the DS103 display. I believe the motor might be FOC vector controlled if that means anything which i read off website for motor. anyway i need to know how to obtain a app or software to change settings . my goal is to upgrade its performance and bypass the limits set. please help...Enable full throttle at PAS level 1-9,Change the basic user level of the controller, Reduce the current.Please help, I have C.O.P.D. and shoulder implant along with other health conditions.

Last edited:
also is this motor system related to another brand anyway ? and are ther any other options i can add to increase power if i cant achieve happiness after making setting changes. I already know how to log into display settings to change its settings by the factory display , im looking to get into the system software settings to adjust peddle %, wheel sizes. speed settings, current settings, etc

Unless Wuxing copied the specific Bafang system the tool is intended to access, and didn't change anything about it so the tool still works on it, you'd need to contact the manufacturer of your actual system to get any software they may have created to do what you want.

If they didn't make any, or won't provide it to you, then there is no way (short of reverse engineering it yourself and writing software to do it, if it has the capability at all) to access it from outside the system.

Note that all your scattered posts around the forum for this same thing have been merged into the most recent thread you created for it and left in that forum. If you prefer it in a different forum, let us know so we can move it there, but please keep all of your posts about this in this single thread.

Back