Bajaboard 4wd full suspension

I have to wonder how some sort of "smart" system using electro earth magnets to bind the foot and board would do. Or even magnets alone could be that "Just enough hold" to keep you planted...

" Or even magnets alone could be that "Just enough hold" to keep you planted..." a company made such skate shoes with magnet few years ago but it was not really successful...not sure it will be strong enough for an eboard.

I think something like this would be good. it would allow for some pivot float. if you took the latch of the pedals and put them on the board.
Mission_Workshop_Rondel_Sole_and_Cleat.jpg

GRE.jpg

Check them out on Facebook, I think they are in the middle of shooting a high quality promo video.

hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication, we have been busy testing prototypes and shooting films.

Here is a little straight line offroad test!

[youtube]lZAMmjBgkgI[/youtube]

for the most up to date info, pics and clips like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BajaBoard

or register you interest on our website http://www.bajaboard.com.au

or shoot us an email hello@bajaboard.com.au

thanks!

James

Wow! I love your boards from the way they look to the way they ride. Looks mad stable and extremely smooth even off road

very cool
congratulations!

Will you marry me? (talking to the board) :D

Jeez. That price point is pretty reasonable considering the amount of engineering involved. Lots of cool things coming out from that big island of yours :!:

This board is awesome, have you checked how much power you achieve to put on the ground with it?

When I estimate theoric ratio you achieve a ration of 1.56, that's same league as Ultima GTR from the start :shock:

Edit: when you add a rider's weight you fall to a Ford Fiesta ratio but still far from bad.

james_baja said:
Hey Guys,

Been a while since we have posted something.

We recently finished our prototype build of Gen 3 Bajaboard.

Looking amazing!

I know you probably have more extensive info listed elsewhere but could you give the 5 major upgrades/changes you made from the Gen2 to this new Gen3?
Clearly the battery box undermount (good idea) and looks like the foot straps...?

Thx!

Back