Controller Software - Where to Download??

olemetry

10 W
I got a controller (with 7T motor) from Cell_man with a programming cable. I imagine I need some special software. Where do I download it?

When I get it, what do I do? Just plug it in and open software? There is also a button on the programming cable. I imagine this is how I program my 3-speed switch?

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14807

First post in ebike technicial

Thanks guy. I did get to read some of that thread - lots of info. But I cant seem to even download the files properly. Can someone try it? Each of the 3 files give me an error when I extract them - ARCHIVE IS CORRUPT. I am using WinRAR I think.

olemetry said:
I got a controller (with 7T motor) from Cell_man with a programming cable. I imagine I need some special software. Where do I download it?

If you bought the kit from Cellman, why don't you ask him for the software. He'd probably email it to you.

So the download links no longer work? I ask because Mr. Paul is a busy man and can take a while to get in touch with.

olemetry said:
So the download links no longer work? I ask because Mr. Paul is a busy man and can take a while to get in touch with.

You mean those 3 zip file attachments? I just tried downloading them and the downloaded files won't open due to some error. Just a wild guess but maybe they got a chunk bitten out of them like many image attachments here.

You really should ask Cellman. Might be he tells people not to send the program to others so how else would you get a proper copy other than to ask him--even if he's busy.

Back