DIY Ebike frame from scrap metal. (Teleport prime 120 clone)

A front wheel rated at 48v and 2000w is lighter and can manage the extra power. I'm not sure if you've ever ridden a 2wd escooter, but 2wd bikes are much quicker and can reach a peak speed that is usually 15 to 25 mph higher than single motor. I don't have to say much about traction, haha.

Personally, I prefer to use an eScooter controller because I adore trigger-style throttles and find the Turbo/Eco and Single/Dual on-the-fly buttons to be extra convenient.

Last edited:
I made a little mistake. The bottom bracket tube was little too big, so the threads isn't really good. The bottom bracket does thread good on there, but I don't know if it will hold. I will put some loctite and see if it will hold in place. But if not I might weld it.

You can use a thread less BB

So how much does she weigh?

You might think about applying a cheap carbon fiber decal over your battery covers. I did that and it really helped hide the curves of the sheet metal. Nice powerful bike! 👍
Thats a good tip, I might do it at somepoint. The insulation tape under bolts is compressing littlebit.

Back