Does anyone know if "KW Industries" maker of EZ-PROGRAMMER is Legit?

maniac4bikes

1 µW
I've emailed sales@kilowattindustries.ca 12 days, and 18 days ago (two separate emails) to ask a question and I get no reply at all. Crickets.

Has anyone ordered the EZ-PROGRAMMER or had any experience with this company? Do they at least ship the products?

I have a simple question maybe someone here knows since the vendor does not respond:

Anyone have experience with EZ-PROGRAMMER with the first generation of the lower powered BAC controllers? (300/500/800)?

They list compatibility with the second generation (355/555/855) and of course the higher powered controllers (BAC2000/4000/8000).

I'd like to know before I purchase... and these people do not respond. Which is also concerning: if I make an order will I receive it?

Thanks all

The only info I found about them around here is their old sale thread for it from last year (which we had to consolidate various spammed posts in discussion threads into their sale thread).
and their battery sale thread

They haven't visited the forum since then, though.

Their webpage "about us" is blank (other than the same stuff they already have on ohter pages),
Skip to content
MENU
  • LEGAL MENU
SEARCH AGAIN
Kilowatt Industries
VIEW CART

About Us​

Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
SUBSCRIBE

Copyright © 2023, Kilowatt Industries. Powered by Shopify
Payment icons

CLOSE CART
SHOPPING CART
Your cart is currently empty.

Subtotal
$0.00
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
CHECKOUT

The only info I found about them around here is their old sale thread for it from last year (which we had to consolidate various spammed posts in discussion threads into their sale thread).
and their battery sale thread

They haven't visited the forum since then, though.

Their webpage "about us" is blank (other than the same stuff they already have on ohter pages),
Skip to content

Thanks for the response, I finally got in touch with sales people @ kilowatt industries. They had a bad email address on the site... They've updated to use the contact form. Definitely a real company.

Be very careful, I wouldnt trust buying from them seeing what Amber sleuthed. The bots were heavy in those threads.

Back