dual cyclone build + problems

Hey idontwanttopedal,

These should be a direct replacement for the sla's:

http://store.starkpower.com/12V-12Ah-StarkPower-UltraEnergy-LiFePO-Lithium-Energy-Storage-Battery-_p_22.html

EBS

Idontwanttopedal said:
I got my bro boys one of the 16" wheel 250w ones for £45 need new battery should of shown you when you was over

£45?!?! Bargain. Never seen any of these for sale near me.

EvoBikeShop said:
Hey dusty,

In your video when you were trying to get around the steps, you gave it some throttle and i heard some clicking, was that your chain slipping?
no i dont remember it ever slipping but it will thro the chain ocasionaly which realy bugs me ,still thinking about the best chain guide to use as it only comes off at the front mainly i think when it whips to the side under load but not that often

How bout run one chain connecting the motors. On the lower motor put dual freewheels and drive the crankset with the other freewheel.

EBS

Attachments

• 650-1200W-double-freewheel-.jpeg
    650-1200W-double-freewheel-.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,389
no been spending most free time building matts bike ,waiting to get 2 more batters to make 32ah also cables ,not sure what warning method I ganna use for the lipos yet also got to stiffen up the bb and fit the ca play a few more rounds of zombies and should be ready for summer he he ,,work going safty bonkers at the moment as I got zapped 240v from a couple of gnarly wires hidden up while changing some contactors ,,should of tried pluging my self in the bike that day also hoping to get the car fitted out with tow bar so can get a few weekends camping and biking in some new places with beer soaked evenings sound just about perfect to me ,hows it going your your end of the world

Its going alright, have my mongoose doing 30mph. Getting warm and humid here. Hopefully im going to have my carbon road bike doing 30mph with 2wd by next month. Damn batteries cost too much lol!

EBS

yer I know my first pack was a head way pack but the bms I got with it just didn't work right so I ended up losing cells which aint that cheap to keep replacing ,so aproching the lipo s with a bit of caution ,don't wanna be replacing these babys way to expensive

have been running 24ah lippo,s with great results but need to up grade controllers to kellys so can fit two more lipos to make 32ah ,working on new bike now and realy want cnc mill so thinking about selling the bike if anyone in uk is interested will sell complete bike incl extra lipos to make 32ah (but you will need to get 2x Kelly controllers to fit the extra ah from eclipse bikes uk)incl charger and power supply (hyperon duo )£2800 ,have only done 400 miles on the lipos ,the bike has 24" rims now and a couple small battle scar's nothing major for the year and a half its been running

pictures of how the bike is now on this thread( Idontwanttopedal second bike with frame from dustyearlobe)it has cycle analist fitted also as well as in line fuses ect,32ah with new controllers should get you 45mph for a good 30miles with wot ,riding track and trail is no problem for this bike,alot of tracks iv riden require alot of backing off the throttle or join the trees ,so you can increase the miles again for that ,jogging the motors for pedal assist 60-100miles would'nt be a dream.no need to remove the battery for charging as I have fitted charge and balance plugs into the frame .the hard works done if your interested just PM me

Idontwanttopedal said:
[youtube]2bRIncXPjQs[/youtube]

You on your bike
[youtube]o-sLcsOFwR4[/youtube]
got the gearbox running ,couldnt get belts a go at this time, but chains holding up well.
put the two vids together to compare noise,chain drive is quieter but gritty,although def not as anoying at wot :lol:

Running a 12s pack 24ah ,,av 24mph max 44.5mph ,run the pack to 42v and got 19.8miles total ride with lots of suprized cyclists,HE HE. :mrgreen:

Back