E.S. Quotable Quotes !

Ricky_nz said:
liveforphysics said:
Hill climb sounds good.

I like the different voltage classes, so I can reconfigure the pack to enter and win each class. :)
A cloud of smoke/flame/plasma at the start line and not finishing isn't universally considered a win :lol:

KiM

An argument ensues about whether Arlo's CA readings can be correct given there incredible size, and he assures everyone once again that he has correctly calibrated his CA for his shunt.

Hyena responds with:

It's like everyone bragging about the size of their cocks and you walking in saying yours is 2 feet long (and you measured it twice, so it's true)

Well since we are going to post pictures (i took that shot by the way of the opticrusher :D )

There was a clear point when i realized i was way over my head on endless sphere...and that is when watching this video of physics and methods playing with a flame thrower and fire proof suit. I think this video deserves to be quotable somehow:

http://www.youtube.com/user/liveforphysics532#p/u/1/JCGO-D7YbGc

It was after watching that video i somehow decided i would never buy a lifepo4 pack again...lipo all the way.....

SHiFT said:
I decided to go the full monty, and build a prototype before building a final custom speed machine, either one of which will likely take me from the world before my time.
I glad he's talking about bicycles and not sex toys.

Ypedal said:
Anyone who has used Lipo, at least once, will never want to hear the word SLA ever again....

It's like drinking fine wine at 200$ a bottle.. and being offered prison toilet ketchup brew..

But, hey, SLA is absolutely easy to live with.. fairly inexpensive and easy to get locally... yeah... it's an option.. but i will give up ebiking before i ever go back.

AussieJester said:
Liveforphysics reply to Morphs Burrito recipe that contained no meat.
actually I don't think that burrito contained any *food* ;)

MikeFairbanks " I worked for a battery company once. Half the staff were really positive people, but the other half were negative. "

Hillhater " there can be a lot of resistance to that kind of discussion when the thread varies from the current topic.
Some folk get so charged up about it they almost blow a fuse, but i try to remain insulated from it all. "

Amberworlf " Gonna have to sick the coppers on y'all, and ground you for a year. "

Ypedal said:
TylerDurben " If you went to the factory and saw what goes into bologna, you'd puke your guts out and they'd put it into the bologna. "

Tyler is a true artist...should be writing books or e-poetry or something...he is like an electrified william carlos williams or something... I am a big fan. And he seems evil :twisted: ...

Do you got link to the quoted thread ypedal? I am curious what context he said that bologna thing and if it somehow applied to electric bikes...i was thinking lipo factory or something.

From Philistine: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28786&start=30#p416355

Just took delivery of my HS35 all laced up. The kids just went down to sleep, and I am rubbing my hands with glee, about to take her out to the garage.

Insert wa wa guitar at this point.....

Me: "So, have you ever had 20S before?"
Ms HS35: "<nervous giggle>, no, I just left the factory.... what's 20S?...."
Me: "Don't worry, I'll be gentle..."
Ms HS35: "But I have Andersons, You are not going to put your bullet in my Anderson? I don't take bullets in my Anderson!!?"
Me: "Oh please, they all say that. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit", -Out comes my red hot soldering iron, and a maniacal grin and cackle....

I can forgive her for her sensorless sister's bad rep. But that was her sister, man..... my girl is sensored, why should my girl be judged by her unreliable sister right?

So it is 12:42 AM. I had a pressing overdue matter with a client tomorrow, that I was supposed to get done tonight. But I got lost in soldering/adjusting foreplay with Ms HS35, and only just moved on to riding her 10 minutes ago. I attached a temp sensor to my controller, because I was concerned that inside the greyborg plastic shell, with no airflow, even my massive chubby 24 Fet might get too hot..... Was quite a lot of work. But I was still sure my 20S/24 Fet would show little Ms HS35 things she had never seen before....

boy was I wrong......

65-70kph on a brief strip around the block. Temperature on the controller barely moved 7 degrees C. Hub was just begging for more. "is that all you've got?" she said, As I ripped my full 20S into her at 40amps, 3.5 KW spraying everywhere, she didn't even blink, let alone get slightly warm to the touch.

As my tired and aching body spasmed from the screaming ride, and lurched into my garage, me wondering why I am even interested in Ebikes, and swearing I will never ride one again, but knowing at the same time it is all I ever think about, she just quietly muttered with contempt: "Maybe you have some friends you could invite around?"

Dogman:
Another sip of coffee spewed throught the nose...

flip_normal said:
MikeFairbanks said:
Youth is wasted on the young, and retirement is wasted on the old.

If you could live life backwards:

You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.
Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.
Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're too young to work.
You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're
generally promiscuous.
Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you
have no responsibilities.
Then you become a baby, and then...
You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in
spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and
then...
You finish off as an orgasm.

liveforphysics said:
I have a hunch it's not even going to burn...WHACK WHOOOOSH
:lol:
[youtube]LExMC5buoFg[/youtube]

Damn I am glad I built a metal enclosure for mine.. Of course I don't have a lid on it :oops:

"Unlike the Cyclone's with their heat trip, a hubby will just smoke if you push it too far."
Philistine

Referencing Ebike motors? or life in general?

"Unlike the Cyclone's with their heat trip, a hubby will just smoke if you push it too far."
Philistine

Referencing Ebike motors? or life in general?

Reminds me of the joke:
Q) How do you stop your girlfriend from smoking after you have sex?
A) Use more lubricant....

Back