E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Running super thick downhill racer tubes with slime will work well to prevent flats.

https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=74430

Rix said:
[youtube]439CzfzYGuc[/youtube]

Here is my latest video. Not the fastest I have came up with, but I got some footage of my 70 year old Dad ripping at Alpine elevations. It was so fun riding up at high elevations.

Where is that looks awesome!

So I've been having this terrible squeaking/creaking coming from my frame/seat area........... if you've have a sb for a long time you will know what I'm talking about....... but I forgot the usual culpurit...... so I exhaust all these other things.... change seats, lube seat hardware, pull seat frame from main frame..... remove silicone, re tq bolts.... no change.... still squeak..... .. then it dawns on me.... whamo!.... those pesky little o-rings on the rear shock mount.... they get dried out..... and then SQUEAK like a beeeetch......... some super-lube on the mount o-rings..... and back to stealthy riding........

Just a reminder for you dry-o-ring types out there...... keep em lubed, or pay the price :mrgreen:

one4torque said:
Took the SB out for a "hero mode" ride on some wet stuff....... got a damn flat 2 miles in the bush. This time on the front!
Tube had 2 holes... one dead center, and 2nd looked like pinch flat.

I'm done with these stinkin duro downhill tires.... time to put some manly mx rims/tires/tubes for my bush rides. Anyone running 19" MX rims rear AND FRONT?

Looks like that's where I'm headed.

When I got the unit it had HD bike tubes and slime front and back…. POP!!! that sucked… Now back is moto w standard moto tube and front is euro w standard moto tube. Never had a flat knock on wood since…

today I checked the tire pressure on my unit…. 13 front 12 rear…. Officially I admit it...too low. back to my standard 15psi front and rear…
Pics...

28755542345_bc760d2015_z.jpg

A frickin...dear!!!
28650488352_37cb7aa593_z.jpg

28755543935_3a3e7df061_z.jpg

one4torque said:
Took the SB out for a "hero mode" ride on some wet stuff....... got a damn flat 2 miles in the bush. This time on the front!
Tube had 2 holes... one dead center, and 2nd looked like pinch flat.

I'm done with these stinkin duro downhill tires.... time to put some manly mx rims/tires/tubes for my bush rides. Anyone running 19" MX rims rear AND FRONT?

Looks like that's where I'm headed.

Yep. I like the ride with 2 19" motos but the extra torque with the 17" is usually what I grab for more aggressive riding. Cruising the trails, I prefer the 19". Note: my 19" tires are on wider 2.15 rims (IIRC) with 3.00 tires.

poxy f**king vboxx looks like the shaft spring has broken as i adjusted the cables today and still no 1st 3rd and 5th gears wot a bummer when they work there awesome when they don't there a PIA, ONETOONE I've sent you a PM, and a big thanks for your helping me out with your spare boxx, i did email stealth on a cost for a new one but as of yet been ignored!!,

turbo9111 said:
poxy f**king vboxx looks like the shaft spring has broken as i adjusted the cables today and still no 1st 3rd and 5th gears wot a bummer when they work there awesome when they don't there a PIA, ONETOONE I've sent you a PM, and a big thanks for your helping me out with your spare boxx, i did email stealth on a cost for a new one but as of yet been ignored!!,

what Email address did you send your Q too?

Theodore Voltaire said:
JumperJackFlash said:
Headset Width Pig DH Pro 1.125"

Thanks JJF, I was thinking about just replacing the bearings, but it looks like buying to whole head set is the easiest way to get some.

Yah, 1.125, but if you on line they are listed as 1 1/8, which is the same in fraction as everyone is aware. The pig head set, IMHO, is the best cheapest/strongest head set out there. If money is not the issue, Chris King makes a Stainless Steel head set with cups that are over 1" long. There is no tougher, but at 160-200 bucks, its a very hard sell over the FSA Pig head set at around 20-30 bucks depending on where purchased.

Rix said:
turbo9111 said:

Rix,
sent to Stealth tech support,
any ideas ??

turbo9111 said:
Rix said:
turbo9111 said:

Rix,
any ideas ??

If you had Joe's email, it has changed, let me find out current and post it for everyone.

28738488216_4acf510bb7_z.jpg

28738487266_d90acab3fc_z.jpg

28485752460_9d568bca5b_z.jpg

Hey Carin,
What do you say we go out to and then we walk about a mile or so into desolate nothingness because well I have something I really need you to see on the side totally abandoned burnt down molester cabin looking building in the middle of Fing no-where… I want you to commit to this for a lifetime… or I could get a god-damn ring from the mall… either way….romance people...

Rix said:
Rix,
any ideas ??

If you had Joe's email, it has changed, let me find out current and post it for everyone.[/quote]

I ask about where to buy head bearings, and got a fast reply from,

tech@stealthelectricbikes.com

Told me to contact a local Stealth dealer.

911 turbo - my spare v-boxx is boxed up and slapped with your addy label. I'll ship tomorrow After work! Express as you requested.
How's that for service?
All I ask is you send me a cool t-shirt xl from a pub.... that ONLY locals would know about.
Cheers Senore'

-----

1abv - you are soo romantic! I didn't know you cared? :twisted:

one4torque said:
911 turbo - my spare v-boxx is boxed up and slapped with your addy label. I'll ship tomorrow After work! Express as you requested.
How's that for service?
All I ask is you send me a cool t-shirt xl from a pub.... that ONLY locals would know about.
Cheers Senore'

-----

1abv - you are soo romantic! I didn't know you cared? :twisted:

If I was a chick, I would be wet. Thats quality service. For real, this is what I love about this thread, Stealth owners looking out for each other. Got to keep the motor turnin.

Hey Guys can anyone tell me if the crystalyte controllers on the fighter and the bomber are the same.
Cheers
Steve

cleaning up my garage, if you need a set of parts for your bomber:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=82459

Back