ET.CYCLE T1000 motor spec?

pr0cess0r

10 µW
Hello, i try to find my motor spec to see what controller power i can use and if my max speed is limited by the rpm.

I build a little circuit with esp32 module and overide the max speed and when off the ground it go to the new max speed but on the road its not able..

here is the bike info ET T1000

from seller sites si see all those wheen model

das-kit G26
das-kit G20
das-kit X15F

I think its a mxus XF15R

if it is a mxus where im supposed tio find the model number the only number i see look like a serial number...

Thak for you help.

If the new offground max speed is only about 20% more than the onground max speed, then you're probably limited first by battery voltage or motor winding; it's normal to have around that much difference between loaded and unloaded motor speeds because of the way motors work. To fix this you'd need a motor with a faster winding (which will then have less torque for acceleration, using the same rest of the system you already have), or replace the battery with a higher voltage one and the controller with one that can handle that voltage (and has enough power to go the speed you want to go).

If the difference is a lot higher, then it's probably just power limited; if you had enough power you could then get within 20% of the unloaded speed. To fix that you need a bigger controller, and probably a bigger battery that can handle the higher current demand of the new controller.

If the motor doesn't get warm now, it would probably handle a significant increase in power, but if it already gets hot you might need a bigger motor.

what is weird is that here in canada its 32km/h and us model are going 45km/h, if i trick it to 40 km/h of groud it will do it no problem but riding the bike at 34-36 max it will not drop power but no more speed its like the speed limiter is removed with no load but with load it still there i see all bar of power no drop but not more speed.

Last edited:
Back