Fired because of Coronavirus

Well it certainly is not enough for our current situation.

The Fed's ability to create money out of thin air is pretty much the only option.

JackFlorey said:
john61ct said:
Are there states that require lots more than that?
CA requires 1 hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked. So that's a minimum of 8.5 days off a year for a full time worker. (Most companies offer more than that of course.)

I heard the Scandinavian countries have much more "sick days" off, but its very hard to immigrate into that country. Didn't they crack down hard on the immigration migration of the masses awhile ago. Don't get me wrong, they must still take in a few unskilled migrants, they must! What to mop the floors, make sandwiches, drive taxi, stock the shelves on the midnight shift so the customers dont get to interact with them. Our countries can learn a lot from the Scandinavian countries, progress in history knowledge, progress in spoken language skills, progress in written, have a career goals plan. By the time their own citizens hit highschool, their career plans are already put in place. Working the vehicle manufacturing plant, engineer, and they probably have to do a year or two in the armed forces. Their healthcare is probably really good.

But it'd be cold there during the winter months, not like California where the bums are allowed to shitt in the streets and camp on the sidewalks.

john61ct said:
The Fed's ability to create money out of thin air is pretty much the only option.

They also create gold bricks out of thin air too, undoubtedly.

Hows anyone really to know, country or military dictatorship or otherwise, how much gold is in Fort Knox.

There was a good tv show on PBS about the gold dilemma and who's to know how much gold there really is. Your not trading a physical brick of gold when you buy it as an investment on a regulated securities exchange.

I don't remember the full nomeclature, but there was quite the scandal in recent years over what the gold was supposed to weight versus what it would turn out weighing when they were having it repatriated after WWII. Often decades later. To what extent this is purely to meet the London Good Delivery Standard on older castings with less technology and what other questions existed I never read up on, I just know something went on about questioning the true value of a lot of gold bars.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gold-swiss-fakes-exclusive/exclusive-fake-branded-bars-slip-dirty-gold-into-world-markets-idUSKCN1VI0DD

The Fed producing money out of thin air reduces buying power, the money in your pocket loses value. Money the government borrows or takes through taxes has less impact on the economy than free market spending, deficit spending slow things down. Ack. we are about to witness some serious history being made, but will the future learn anything from it?

Dauntless said:
The Fed producing money out of thin air reduces buying power, the money in your pocket loses value. Money the government borrows or takes through taxes has less impact on the economy than free market spending, deficit spending slow things down. Ack. we are about to witness some serious history being made, but will the future learn anything from it?

All because someone decided to eat dead bats, next to rotting dead rats and live guinea pigs. No wonder Bryan Adams went Vegan.
https://youtu.be/GaUGlkFqvrM?t=6

serious_sam said:
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest.

ESZnstEU4AAc-Tp.jpg

He was right to be indignant, they had the wrong guy. The cameras were there to capture the capture of the most wanted, the police were too embarrassed to admit they'd let their man slip. Let's just take this guy. A member of parliament, he'll go quietly. (He wasn't.)

Oops, they got a Sir Derek wannabee. A failed actor who was ready to be Derek Jacobi at a moments notice. So TV got there story, at least they knew it was the wrong guy by the time it got on the air. He'd turned to painting by then, at least he got to sell some versions of this.

MDMPainting-640w.png

Happened again.
[Think times are different because Uber people are in a different time zone?]
6/27/2020, 11:56 PM email from Uber.
A message from Uber

Hi Martin,

We received a report from one of your riders stating you appeared to be under the influence during a recent trip.

While we don’t mean to be accusatory, we take safety very seriously. Because of the seriousness of this report, access to your account has been placed on a temporary hold while we look into why the rider reported such behavior.

Please respond to this email with any additional information or context that you’d like to share. We should be reaching out to you within 48 hours with an account update.

Thank you for your patience.

Sent by Bernadette on Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 3:56:40 AM

Marty's email reply 6/28/2020, 10:03 AM
Not true.

6/28/2020, 10:10 AM email from Uber.
A message from Uber

Thanks for writing back, Martin. We understand that the hold placed on your account can be frustrating.

We treat any report of potentially impaired driving seriously and want to ensure that we do our part to fully investigate the report.

No worries, we embrace fair process and do rely on the perspectives of both parties. The least we can do right now is to be your voice to our team and provide them the details you provided.

Looking at your account, we have seen that you are doing a great job in maintaining good standing. We admire your honesty and consistency to be one of the highest-rated drivers in your city.

We're acting as quickly as we can to get your account reactivated so you can get back on the road. We will message you as soon as your account is eligible to take trips again.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.
Sent by Gellie on Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 2:10:07 PM

6/29/2020, 12:04 AM email from Uber.
A message from Uber

Thank you for your patience, Martin.

We’ve completed our review and have reactivated your account. As outlined in our Community Guidelines, repeated reports describing driving under the influence may result in permanent loss of access to Uber apps.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sent by Jec on Monday, June 29, 2020 at 4:04:46 AM

OK who did it? I was really not "under the influence" when driving. Small amount of coffee is the only drug I was on. My guess? Black girl with red hair. Picture this.
red-balayage-hair-colors.jpg
Approximate 20 year black female. Approximate 5' 4", 130 pounds. Red hair. Large fake fingernails. Pretty face above her Walgreens face mask. Giant boobs. Fake boobs? Not sure, would have to do a examination to be sure. Usually don't see breast implants on girls this young. She might be older? Breast implants cost about as much as a nice used car so that might explain why she needs a Uber ride.

Sat, June 27, 7:58 AM
Trip ID a8f7df8e-a91a-436c-b65e-cf43fef324c3

Requested Vehicle
UberX

7:58 AM
Roland Ave, Buffalo, NY 14218, USA
to
8:37 AM
Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
staticmap.png
I got $14.11, She paid $17.94

There was only 2 other people transport trips that day. Took guy to work at Texas Roadhouse, 900 Young St, Tonawanda, NY 14150. at Sat, June 27, 11:49 AM. Friendly talkative guy. Told me he did not like working with people who only work because they want to be paid. Told me that most of the employees at Texas Roadhouse are fun to work with because managers are good at firing, weeding out the people who don't care about what they do. Told him that in the restaurant business, I care about quality, consistency, and friendly service.

Uber navigation said turn left. I asked rider why there was 2 green arrows pointing right? He wasn't sure. I turned left. Asked rider if he would give me 1 star for turning left when I became confused. He said something like. "Don't crash and you will get 5 stars."

Last trip of the day. Sat, June 27, 12:13 PM. Can't remember who the rider was?

OK.... Back to - Black girl with Red hair. She gets in car. I notice Walgreens face mask and Uber navigation shows me Walgreens as destination. To be friendly I ask if she works at Walgreens? She reply's yes. Think I asked what she does at Walgreens? She told me photo department. She tells me that she is having trouble talking. I ask if it is because of the mask she is wearing? She says that she just got here tongue pierced. I said something like... OUCH! I said OK if I talk and you can just listen. She nodded OK. Told her about my brothers daughter. Got her eyebrow pierced and it got infected. Told her that my neighbor is a boy and he has pierced nipples. I rub my chest when talking. Told her that I would not get my tongue pierced for a million dollars. 2 million maybe? When we got closer to the Walgreens where she worked I realized that was MY Walgreens. Told her that she works at my Walgreens and to be prepared if I ever want some pictures printed, I would fire up the internet and pick up pictures from her. Told her to research aspect ratios, 5:3. [Meant to say 4:3 or 3:2] When I drop her off I tell her that I am happy that she works at my Walgreens. And I am sad that her tongue is mutilated.

When people meet me in person they probably think I am a bit annoying, possibly crazy? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the most annoying. My rating of the last 500 rides was 4.91 before Sat, June 27. Now it is 4.9 with one complaint about driving. Uber don't tell me who gives how many stars. Guess that black girl with red hair gave me 1 star.

Reason I suspect black girl with red hair. Looked like she was filming me with her phone in horizontal position. If she did make a movie of me? Wondering if any of you Facebook, YouTube, experts could find it? Are there any other places to upload movies? Here is what to search for:

Buffalo NY.

Walgreens
3488 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214

Roland Ave, Buffalo, NY 14218, USA

This Walgreens is very close to Amherst and Tonawanda NY

Walgreens Photo: Same Day Prints, Cards, Books, and Gifts

Uber guy, Martin, drunk, stoned, high, DWI

Red hair dye, fake nails, tongue piercing, breast implant surgery, boobs

Tie dye face mask. [What I was wearing]

Blue Honda, water, peanuts

[Sign - Would show in film of rider sitting in back seat with camera facing forward.]
Welcome to Marty’s Uber car
Please sit in front seat if you like
Let me know if you would like:
Water, Snacks, Music, Heat, AC, Jokes,
Internet, Phone charger, Different route,
Or anything else.
Enjoy the ride!

If I was a nasty vindictive person, I would play private detective and figure out for sure if black girl with red hair really accused me of being under the influence. Then sue her for 2 days lost pay. About $300. Been a landlord my whole life. Owe me a few hundred? Forget about it. Few thousand? Will chase you till the end of time. I am a expert in courts and garnishing wages. Good source of information when looking for people is the mailman.

Idea? Go to Walgreens and look for black girl with red hair in photo department. Ask her some questions about printing photos and aspect ratios. Look and see if she has a name tag. Name would make Facebook search easier. Uber tells me riders name during trip. Can't remember what it was.

So long as she doesn't accuse you of stalking. :shock:

marty said:
Uber navigation said turn left. I asked rider why there was 2 green arrows pointing right? He wasn't sure. I turned left. Asked rider if he would give me 1 star for turning left when I became confused. He said something like. "Don't crash and you will get 5 stars."

Seriously, that's probably it, depending on how you talked afterward.

marty said:
When people meet me in person they probably think I am a bit annoying, possibly crazy? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the most annoying. My rating of the last 500 rides was 4.91 before Sat, June 27. Now it is 4.9 with one complaint about driving. Uber don't tell me who gives how many stars. Guess that black girl with red hair gave me 1 star.

Some people are going to think you're drunk over most anything. Everyone is drunk to them. Some women think every man is hitting on them. Then they say he's drunk because he DIDN'T.

marty said:
If I was a nasty vindictive person. . . .

Or just looking for fun. . . .

Oh, I think this is from the same guy that does 'Hot Chicks being Weird.'

Dude, I FOUND the video. Dang, just let a guy try to keep a woman from going through the windshield by grabbing her breasts and she'll just. . . .

[youtube]giLtS42484k[/youtube]

Dauntless said:
[youtube]-47-YfkFz0s[/youtube]

Sad. The only people who have absurdly overreacted to date are those anarchistic, stag-reading, conspiratorial, anti-government types who trump up wacko hypotheses to get the blood boiling in a certain type of individual susceptible to such fake "outrage". Given the current data as of June 30 2020, they clearly have egg on their faces and should be ashamed of their disingenuous actions. A mea-culpa is long over due.

Who wants to put money down that by the end of the year there aren't 400k dead Americans due to Covid19? (Due largely because of these types of quack blowhards profiteering by promoting disinformation and FUD across all media -- possibly including a handful here on this forum?)

M

некоторые люди на нашем форуме, пропагандирующие фальшивые новости, заставляют Путина гордиться!

Attachments

• mini-me-stop-5bfa78-promo.png
    mini-me-stop-5bfa78-promo.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 80
marty said:
Approximate 20 year black female. Approximate 5' 4", 130 pounds. Red hair. Large fake fingernails. Pretty face above her Walgreens face mask. Giant boobs. Fake boobs? Not sure, would have to do a examination to be sure. Usually don't see breast implants on girls this young.
Just FYI - if Uber became aware of your posts on the Internet where you state you'd have to "do a examination" of a "girl this young" to see if she has fake boobs - that would sort of work against you.

MJSfoto1956 said:
trump up wacko hypotheses to get the blood boiling in a certain type of individual susceptible to such fake "outrage".

Are you trying to pretend you're not as whacked as your posts? Prove it. Post something sane. Can't do it, can you?

MJSfoto1956 said:
A mea-culpa is long over due.

You won't give it, though.
MJSfoto1956 said:
. . . . types of quack blowhards profiteering by promoting disinformation and FUD across all media -- possibly including a handful here on this forum?) quack blowhards profiteering by promoting disinformation and FUD across all media -- possibly including a handful here on this forum?) . . .quack blowhards . . . disinformation and FUDzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . .

. . . .zzzzz(SNORK!) Outing wur friwends as wewll as woursewellf, eh?

MJSfoto1956 said:
некоторые люди на нашем форуме, пропагандирующие фальшивые новости, заставляют Путина гордиться!

[youtube]wNwlaZYvdSo[/youtube]

You missed fathers day. Too late to make up for it with that. I'm sure he's still proud of you, though.

JackFlorey said:
Just FYI - if Uber became aware of your posts on the Internet where you state you'd have to "do a examination" of a "girl this young" to see if she has fake boobs - that would sort of work against you.

Pretty much any post you've ever made works against you, no matter which name you made it in. At this point, are you sure you're NOT Marty? Doxing him just might be Doxing yourself.

Who wants to put money down that by the end of the year there aren't 400k dead Americans due to Covid19? (Due largely because of these types of quack blowhards profiteering by promoting disinformation and FUD across all media -- possibly including a handful here on this forum?)

how much?

I do not want to bet on something like that. Lets just hope people keep their distance, clean their hands and wear a mask.

markz said:
I do not want to bet on something like that. Lets just hope people keep their distance, clean their hands and wear a mask.

Wiseman

However :mrgreen:

I wouldn't take goatman's bet... but 300k dead by the end of 2021 is pretty certain. That's a lot of frocking DEAD people.

nicobie said:
markz said:

Wiseman

However :mrgreen:

I wouldn't take goatman's bet... but 300k dead by the end of 2021 is pretty certain. That's a lot of frocking DEAD people.

Yeah but who really knows anything anyways, thats like 1.5yrs away "end of 2021"
The race is on for a drug, whoever gets the right drug first will be rich.

markz said:
...whoever gets the right drug first will be rich.

Not if the anti-vaxxer's have their say. No doubt those blowhards will be all over it, claiming it violates their "rights" (and getting off on all the 15 minutes of notoriety). We can confidently guess how Mini-me will react when the vaccine becomes available. So predictable.

M

https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/us-buys-nearly-all-global-stock-of-coronavirus-drug-remdesivir/
US buys nearly all global stock of coronavirus drug remdesivir

That is a Russian sounding name, remdesivir

MJSfoto1956 said:
We can confidently guess how Mini-me will react when the vaccine becomes available. So predictable.

M

How do you know he hasn't already had it? YOU of course couldn't, not as though you ever predicted correctly.

markz said:
That is a Russian sounding name, remdesivir

What does Fauci sound like?

I was out and about riding, doing what I do and I decided to grab a bite to eat. Here they got the $7 Subway footlongs so I grab it and she makes my sub and I pay for it theres another sub and a drink off to the side, so I chit chat to her about Uber vs StheDishes, Dishes has way more drivers. I sit down at the window and as I do the Uber driver comes in. When I see him pull out, I noticed he is driving a small rental car. I have seen all types of delivery drivers
1) A beefy guy with a longish beard and his wife driving a 1 ton Dodge

2) Countless SUV's

3) I'd say half the time its a tag team, which means they have to be making $30+/hr or more, min. wage is 15. You have to factor in maintenance/gas/insurance is another $1/mile.

4) Seen BMW's and Mercedes Benz a few times, X4 bmw, nothing too expensive tho.

Seen a handful of people not using their designated delivery bags. Seen they carry extra drink trays from McD's that they use for Wendy's or whatever, various straws that are who knows how old getting dirty in their car. I'd say 85% are decent folk, judging by their clothing and appearance and the way they carry themselves. Its that other 15% that seem iffy, like their hair doesnt look clean, their clothing looks raggity and dirty.

During COVID19, delivery is the last thing you'd want but I bet delivery went gang busters. Who wants yet another person touching the packages that arent even sealed. Well I see McD's seals their paper bags with stickers but are they ultra sticky that you cant peel it off, sneak a few fries and peel it back on. I mean I dont know but I wouldnt want someone trying to make rent and taking a few fries, or sneezing on the bags. Drive thru is sufficient but walk-in has its challeneges too, touching the 4 door handles, 2 in and 2 out.

marty said:
Been working as a Uber driver

Back