Here come the clones..

I order tons of stuff from hello skate they are totally legit and the owner is based out of Virginia. They are just sometimes notoriously slow with shipping and sometimes the quality and style of what you get might be different than what you expect.

sk8norcal said:
funny, saw this on FB

it turns out, Billy Ruff, old school vert legend, has just started selling this eboard online.
on his FB, he says he used to work (consult?) for E-GO

[youtube][/youtube]

The board has one review on Amazon, from a woman who was really impressed with the board. Her last name happens to be Ruff too...

Just opened dispute with seller.

Tracking Number:EA109643645CN
Your item was delivered(PUDONG) at 2014-12-28 13:18:37
Signed for by:退回妥投
Timing Site Status
2014-12-16 14:30:00 PUDONG Posting
2014-12-16 14:47:53 PUDONG Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-12-16 20:55:55 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-12-16 23:47:14 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-12-26 09:42:03 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-12-26 16:23:07 SHANGHAI Released from Customs
2014-12-26 16:25:24 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-12-27 07:07:44 PUDONG Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-12-28 13:16:53 PUDONG Delivery arranged
2014-12-28 13:18:37 PUDONG Delivery

ranged said:
Just opened dispute with seller.

What a shame, I was looking at buying one of these, however after that feedback on shipping problems I am now not so inclined. Have you managed to get an explanation from the seller (Ruby Li)? By the looks of there feedback on Aliexpress, they look legit.

Seemed legit at first, then the feedback on ali express never appeared from the others 12 orders, there just one from Korea, delay delay and nore delay, i ask 15 day more for the open dispute limit, wich seller agree.
the 2nd tracking number I got say delivered in China...

I email ruby, they stopped replYing when asked why my board was not there yet & delivered in china.
There about 4 more day for seller to replies the dispute.

And I got mad.

voodoojar said:
Ranged check you PM.
Thanks, I will try to get the problem solved.

If that doesn't work il probably go spend twice as much on a board.

voodoojar said:
ranged said:
voodoojar said:
Ranged check you PM.
Thanks, I will try to get the problem solved.

If that doesn't work il probably go spend twice as much on a board.

I'm honestly not on this forum to sell boards but if you're looking for a low-cost board mine will absolutely beat the shit out of anything out there at a similar price range.

your board looks great but on your site, looks like everything is "out of stock" with no ETA? what's the turn around to getting a board built and shipped?

I have one yellow board available right now. I just started only put boards up when they're ready to ship so they go fairly quickly since I can only build about 10 per week. I should have 5 long boards available some time in the next 2 weeks.

I ordered one of these from the Seller on Ebay. The guy tried to scam me, never sent anything and has been unresponsive for over a month. Due to the long shipping time, I have had to wait over a month before opening a claim with Ebay. Now have to wait another 2 weeks for a refund.
WARNING! Do not trust this ebay seller - electricskateshop

So out of all the people from the start of this thread who ordered one, did any of you guys actually get one yet. Just curious if there is actually a real working model in someones hands. There is hardly any info on this board.

rolexbene said:
I ordered one of these from the Seller on Ebay. The guy tried to scam me, never sent anything and has been unresponsive for over a month. Due to the long shipping time, I have had to wait over a month before opening a claim with Ebay. Now have to wait another 2 weeks for a refund.

when was the delivery date? wasn't it earlier this month?

from FB
"PRODUCTION UPDATE 2/12/2015 - PLEASE NOTE AS OF TODAY WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR OUR FEBRUARY 26TH DELIVERY. NEXT DELIVERY WILL BE MARCH 5 AND HAS LIMITED QUANTITY."

I doubt the guy is scammer, probably some things got delay in production, or taking more orders that he should have.
but he should update you though.

A friend of mine actually met him at a skate event recently and rode that board.

What did your friend think of the board? There are now 4 videos on his ebay page of it being used, so thats more than before. But info for this board is slim at best. So real person info is much appreciated.

rolexbene said:
Sorry to hear that. Every time I have emailed I receive response within two days. Now the date is February 27th.

Well the guy on ebay has no items for sale any more. Out of his total of 3 feedback, he has 2 negative and one positive for unknown item. After 6 weeks after an ebay complaint and ebay refunding me my money, he managed to send me a message saying he was sorry he passed my order to the factory but they got delayed. It is totally not cool to do drop shipping on ebay without mentioning this in the description. If anyone does want one of these, go and buy it direct from the manufacture on Aliexpress, as the seller on ebay is just passing your details on and trying to make £100.

This is fake specifications. :x

Top speed: 23km/h
There is no speed mode.
No headlights.
No horn.

20150218_014509.jpg
20150218_014604.jpg
20150218_014636.jpg
20150218_015921.jpg

Back