I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VoKuS

100 W
EDWARD - Electric Diwheel With Active Rotation Damping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uf6Gh-hPDeo

[youtube]Uf6Gh-hPDeo[/youtube]

http://s23.postimg.org/54b2hatp7/Capture.png

They got 2x good size pm motors wow!

So... two wheels... it's a bike, right? :lol:

In my former life as a high tech guy, I built a robot that moved the same way.

[youtube]NwvQg4M9mdE[/youtube]

I was not responsible for the computer part or the control system. I just built the chassis and made the wheels and motors work with it.

not so impressive, it will be very hard to sell in the market.

The fingers said:
Does it travel roadworthily or is it just basically an electronic sit & spin? :lol:

Of course it isn't roadworthy. How would you panic stop, for instance? How reasonable is it to face the sky when speeding up or the ground when slowing down?

It look like riding a motorbike in a Big cage, and many motor bikes in a Big cage doing Circles shows . if it can go as fast 40km/h I am certainly sure any older folk will not want to go in and try. it does run like a air plane or a JET plane and go Upside down. it maybe good for health , the blood flow will bring more into the brain. I hope they could design a better HUB motor, better speed, better efficiency and that is all the Most members like to have. I think this machine might be useful for Movies, science friction may need one of these. One thing for sure, many people who ride this machine will ride Only once and no more riding riding again, it can give a person Into Sea sick ! watch the movie again and again.. did you feel abit giddy ?

I think the best you could do with this thing is to put it in an enclosed area at a carnival and charge people to play on it.

It's like a Segway. Five grand, but a hundred dollar bike can out-perform it.

you are right, if the owner wants to charge USD 25 for few minutes fun, many will not mind paying it. its unique ride for first time.

The disturbing thing about designing a di-wheel vehicle is that you come to the conclusion that the easiest way to solve the stability problems is to add a wheel or two either in front or in back. But if you do that, you concede the di- design fails.
This particular project, EDWARD - Electric Diwheel With Active Rotation Damping, makes progress, but it still doesn't overcome the problems enough to be practical. I'm afraid if you want to limit the vehicle design to 2 wheels, a bicycle is the best configuration.
EDWARD_BSL.jpg

Back